whats the most you have spent on a pair of shoes? (1 Viewer)

intangible

HSC
180 on a pair of kswiss. They were so white when i got them, now they're like brown. I wil never buy shoes again. Il just get my auntie to buy a pair of fakes from china whenever she comes.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
actually i spent 200 on running shoes. but i wear them every day. and you need good shoes if you are going to run.

they dont even count as shoes- they dont have heels ;p

Generator

HSC
N/A
- $160 or so on a pair of Hi-Tec walking shoes - given that I am always walking, I really don't mind spending more than what many/most would consider to be reasonable in order to get a pair of shoes that will last.

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
70bux ... unreasonably overpriced chuck taylors :D

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i dont remember, i have boots that were $140, cant think of anything more than that

but i would looooooove a pair of jimmy choo classic pumps with the 4 inch heel :eek:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I have no idea. I don't keep a mental note of these things. I doubt it'd be over $100.

arrested development
HSC
Hmmm....I think about $380 for some suede heels I got in London. I think they're an Italian brand. I can't remember; I never wear them. Haha oh dear...what a waste of money.

Lainee

HSC
A pair of Chloe bow flats. I just loved them but couldn't realistically pay the full price for them. So waited for a bit and eventually got them for $310 on sale. :)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
$170 on a pair of asics onitsuka shoes but i wear them to death, ive had them for 2 years

shane-o

HSC
N/A
Tagged along with my gf yesterday and she took so f'ing long trying to decide what colour $1.20 ribbon she should get to wrap a friends present.. and then we go into some shoe store and she tries on a pair of shoes and in less than 10 minutes, she's at the counter paying $240 for em. She tells me 'I'll never understand how a girl needs her shoes'

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
shane-o said:
Tagged along with my gf yesterday and she took so f'ing long trying to decide what colour $1.20 ribbon she should get to wrap a friends present.. and then we go into some shoe store and she tries on a pair of shoes and in less than 10 minutes, she's at the counter paying $240 for em. She tells me 'I'll never understand how a girl needs her shoes'
Yes most guys will never understand :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
480 on a pair of ankle length boot. hand sew, made in italy
me too!!! i loooove them. they're hot and classic.

after that it's something like $350 on my yr 12 formal shoes

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
something like $200 for nike tailwind which i lost/stolen after wearing them for one PE lesson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)