Whats the most amount of pages youve read in a day? (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
Im just started reading , like picking up a book and reading it from finish to end , not getting forced by school or anything , im really addicted to Dan Brown books

The most i read in a day , was prolly 200 or so pages max, took about 3 hours and a bit

GromReaper

HSC
I usually try to limit my reading to 20 - 60 or so pages a night, but occasionally if I'm near the end of the book, I'd read that during the day. Most I've read that way was around 200 with Stephen King's "It."

[Edit: I hate the word "like"!]

~*~Karina~*~

Yeah 800 plus is probably how much i've done in a day...when its a good book, i don't notice the time...

Jezzabelle

once. i read locky lenord cover to cover cos i had just seen a scary movie and didnt wanna go straight to sleep and get nightmares

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I read all of the latest Harry Potter in one day.... it didn't even take me that long really, I'm a pretty fast reader.

Jase

HSC
Jesus.. 21 hours of reading.

I usually start 9pm and go about 300 pages (assuming the book hasn't ended) till 1am.
and then die and dream about the book...

tabularasa

HSC
i read practically all of the gatherin by isobelle carmody in one night but that was because i had a test onit the next day.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
most books ive read in a day...mmm about three.
Most pages...who counts?

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
um... most ive ever read in a day? about 10 paperback novels, Roald Dahl's Matilda, and Harry Potter 4+5

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I've read Chamber of Secrets and Prionser of Azkaban and half of the Philosphers Stone in one day - so 750ish.

blamethesystem --> I read Matilda in one day - I was 12 at the time (or there abouts) so was rather proud. We wre going to see it at the flicks the next day, so i was determined to read it first :D (and glad i did!)

Last edited:

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in a few hours was the last book I read in a day... but I normally read most in a day otherwise I forget and just keep thinking about finishing the book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)