What's the BIGGEST mistake you think you've made and totally regret? (1 Viewer)

fruitarian

HSC
My biggest regret is relying on fricken technology for extension two english...

i had finished my major work by 2:00 the nite before it was due (my bad)...and was just about to print it when we had a blackout.

I'd saved it but cos I had been working off an email attachment it was in a temporary file and just went...In a few hours I had to use one of my earlier drafts and do as best I could with it :(

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
stella8h8chang said:
Can I go alllllll the way back to year eight? I regret picking Commerce. Biggest waste of time ever. Linked to that I also regret not doing Classical Greek because now I really really want to learn it, and it compliments Latin so well...
I also regret not choosing Classical Greek, or at least Modern Greek.......

shimmy&shine

HSC
fruitarian said:
My biggest regret is relying on fricken technology for extension two english...

i had finished my major work by 2:00 the nite before it was due (my bad)...and was just about to print it when we had a blackout.

I'd saved it but cos I had been working off an email attachment it was in a temporary file and just went...In a few hours I had to use one of my earlier drafts and do as best I could with it :(
OMG, deja vu.
for extension two

However, while I was working through the night, I was worried that there would be a sudden blackout (I mean what are the chances?!!? - and it happened to you, poor you). So I sent my work to my email like every minute. But the difference is, I had finished my major work, but was pefecting it. Yep, perfecting meant no sleep. Anyway, gees that really is bad luck, but thank god you handed finished material in.

shimmy&shine

HSC
brogan77 said:
Fuck, I once used 'too' instead of 'to', lucky I had an eraser on the end of my pencil.

I still have nightmares and wake up in cold sweats thinking about it, to this day.
gees, I can relate with you allllllllllllllllllll the way...

like, once i needed to draw a line, but i had no ruler. Thank god for straight pencils.

sinist4

HSC
mine, would probaly be not changing scool wen i had the chance :(

Last edited:

*Lozzie*

HSC
gemrism said:
I WISH I STUCK WITH BUSINESS :'(!!!!
Instead i chose modern which i don't have a comparative advantage in and is SOOOO hard!!!!
hehe at the end of year 11 i was trying to decide if i should drop business or modern and ended up dropping modern so glad i did:) i wish i were more organised when i came to school work during this year, i wish i never told dave i would go to the formal with him cause now i cant :(

up all nite

HSC
biggest mistake?..... probably doing shit all and bludging this whole year and not geting into a good study pattern....and always saying " il start studying 2moro"

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
(refers to thread title) probably changing schools.

twas sufferable :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)