• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Whats so gud abt SkOOLies? (1 Viewer)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't judge what other people want to do after school is over. It's their choice and has nothing to do with you. I'm going to the Sunshine Coast for 4 days (Thursday til Sunday) and have no intention of drinking, because I'm not into it. But you don't see me lecturing everyone else about what they'll be doing at Schoolies, sunshine.

Mind your own business and go read a book, preferably a dictionary.

boris

Banned
HSC
ITT: spastication.

OP hasn't been spending too much money on school fees so far, "dats"?

Also since when do you have to wait until you are 18 to fuck? 16 eh/

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
RiiSSa said:
People only get excited over skOolies coz they want to get laid, be on drugs, get drunk and basically everything u can do wen u turn 18 cant u wait just alil longer??.
wats ur opinion if u agree with me UR COoL.
iiF u disagree den dont hate.!!!!

lol bitter about still being underaged, much? All your friends are already 18 (most people are by the time they graduate) and you're the young'un, I bet.

It's awesome if you don't want to screw around for a week with your mates, you could have a holiday which is tamer than schoolies. But if you don't want other people to hate on you, don't hate on them for their decisions either.

HSC
RiiSSa said:
cant u wait just alil longer??.
Wait a a little longer? Why? Most people are 18 anyways for schoolies anyways since you're suggesting that you need to be 18 to do those things, 16+.

RiiSSa said:
iiF u disagree den dont hate.!!!!
DownInFlames said:
But if you don't want other people to hate on you, don't hate on them for their decisions either.
This.

Nasonex said:
Your Asian, you wouldn't know shit about schoolies, stick to playing Dota
His Asian?
you're...*

RiiSSa said:
Its a waste of time and a waste of money why spend hundreds of dollars on sumthing so pointless
Pointless? I guess if you think the majority of people's way of having fun is pointless, then be it.

RiiSSa said:
skOol fees
chamelia said:
it's called hecs. and then you only have to spend your cash on education when your too old and boring to want to do those things.

makes sense to be a bit reckless and have some fun now while your unattached, don't have children/ mortgage/ career to be responsible for.
+1

fwood1991

HSC
uhh why go to skOOLies?? because its a week to celebrate with all the other year 12's of 2008, we've finished 13 years of school and have gone through the same final exams. Just giving an official farewell to it all...who cares if we're a little intoxicated whilst doing so!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)