Whats law 115 like? (1 Viewer)

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Can someone tell me what law 115 is like? Is it as difficult as law 114 (jurisprudence)? Was take home exam difficult? What's the failure rate? Any insight would be appreciated greatly :)
Thanks in advance!

X

xeuyrawp

misericordia said:
Can someone tell me what law 115 is like? Is it as difficult as law 114 (jurisprudence)? Was take home exam difficult? What's the failure rate? Any insight would be appreciated greatly :)
Thanks in advance!
Just so you know what to stick on your business cards, you're studying a BA-Psych LLB.

Haven't done 115, so can't help with that sorry.

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
PwarYuex said:
Just so you know what to stick on your business cards, you're studying a BA-Psych LLB.

Haven't done 115, so can't help with that sorry.
i just changed my sig, thanks!

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
iwannarock said:
are both tutorials compulsory?
ya, both tutorials are compulsory (20%) and there's 80% take home exam....gawd.

hannahxxx

HSC
I'm doing it this semester like you guys. Although Juris seemed really hard to me, I still ended up going really well in the assignment( got it back today- got a D+). So even if it does end up being a hard course, I don't necessarily think that translates into it being really hard to get good grades. But as for the 80% takehome exam (which we have 5 days to do so the title of "exam"is quite bizarre), I think it's pretty slack. Last sem we had a 90% ass, then this sem its a similar deal. If only giving us 1 real assessment in the semester is because they're too lazy to spread it out over the semester, that's not really fair on the students. Having to put all your eggs in one basket like that can make people really nervous. What are other ppls takes?

mrbsting

HSC
i don't know about being nervous due to the weight of the take home exam. I can't really see how it's going to be a struggle. Juris was piss easy in the end, and I put together the core of my assignment in one day, and received a Distinction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)