what's in this spring? (1 Viewer)

Guernica

HSC
I'm a little behind here, so.. what's in this spring?

I need to go shopping.

Skeeta

HSC
cute dresses, and cardigans :uhhuh:

Always

HSC
high waist skirts, pencil skirts, brights colours, prints, eyelet tops, loose-fitting blouses, denim shorts, dresses, patent shoes and belts, etc. Very 40's & 50's...

HSC
i like bubble skirts but they make me look x10000 chubbier.. sighs

its actually ironic how fashion always revolves around in circles XD

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
And white is in for chicks.

Little, white dresses.

This is just what i took from David Jones spring collection.

frazzle

HSC

Lori.

HSC
Any bright, fresh colours; yellows, oranges, light greens, light blues, etc.
And the skinny belts are back on the catwalks, so that means they could come back into fashion late summer, or maybe winter. That's always hard to tell

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
frazzle said:
I'm liking the classic high waisted skirts:

Alice McCall

Charlie Brown: http://www.vogue.com.au/var/vogue/s...84/17252-1-eng-GB/img_08841_slideshowMain.jpg

Kirrily Johnston:
http://www.vogue.com.au/var/vogue/s...32/19370-1-eng-GB/img_30321_slideshowMain.jpg
http://www.vogue.com.au/var/vogue/s...62/19403-1-eng-GB/img_30621_slideshowMain.jpg

And that Lacoste ad of a girl in a white skirt... I'm not usually a fan of Lacoste, but I'm in love with that outfit.
Im getting that skirt, but not the one in the picture. Its another AM one, exact same cept different material. But its not out till November :(

HSC
ohh i went to chatswoodd... westfield...

there was nothing .... really i dunno .. maybe im just not into clothes ... now ..

sighs .. man i've changed... how weird... i use to LOVE shopping .. now ive havnet gone for exactly 2 months ... theres nothing .. oh well ...

thats mean i can SAVE heheheh .. BUT i havent .. sighs..

Always

HSC
kimi said:
Im getting that skirt, but not the one in the picture. Its another AM one, exact same cept different material. But its not out till November :(
Same, what colour/pattern are you getting? I can't decide.

Camilla & Marc 'india' bubble dress:

<3 it heaps.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Always said:

<3 it heaps.
Ive been looking at that CM dress for soooooooo long. Apparently, all the charcoal size 10s are GONE. Like, noone in NSW has them anymore. Apparently im suppose to get a size 8 cos theyre purposely made big to wear with a tee/etc underneath but all the charcoal size 8s are sold out too !!!!! :( The Anja one makes me look fat. It made Jennifer Hawkins look fat ffs in the Myer Catalogue.

Ive got no idea yet , but this EXACT one purple/blue check:

Ive heard its apparently now in stores SEPTEMBER cos its part of the first summer range?!??! Or its already in DJs :) I dont know if i should get it... but i really <3 it :eek: I could wait till the Shakuhachi s/s range comes out and see how my wallet deals with my urges or just put it on hold before some bitch comes along and steals my skirt like every other timmmmmmmme.

Last edited:

nwatts

HSC
Always said:

<3 it heaps.
damn, that looks amazing.

if only i was female :eek:

frazzle

HSC
I have to make a conscious effort to NOT go into shops, or I end up buying something I really shouldn't buy, but it's hard when I have breaks around places with lots of good shops... i spent too much around the june/july sales time.

I do like the skirts from Wheels & Dollbaby's new collection:

Last edited:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Alright, now it's time for the ladies to help out the guys.

Are we still wearing skinny leg jeans?

Men’s fashion is so boring, it stays the same for ages.

Those loose pants that look like they are made out of hemp (but are actually polyester) are still in (I hope as I only wore mine about 3 times).

And it seems that short, tight denim jeans are in(ish).

Fuck its hard being a man.

Always

HSC
kimi - I think the India will be available on ozdesigner.com soon, so maybe check there? It's really, really gorgeous, I love it so much. Mine fits me okay with a tee underneath but it is a liiittle big if i wear it on its own. I tried on the Anja as well and it looks crap on me. The cuts all wrong which sucks because I really wanted it.

I'm unsure about that skirt again. :s I've already pre-ordered so much from just Alice McCall alone! We shall see..

Egronk said:
Alright, now it's time for the ladies to help out the guys.

Are we still wearing skinny leg jeans?

Men’s fashion is so boring, it stays the same for ages.

Those loose pants that look like they are made out of hemp (but are actually polyester) are still in (I hope as I only wore mine about 3 times).

And it seems that short, tight denim jeans are in(ish).

Fuck its hard being a man.
It's easy for you boys. Slim fit jeans + polo or vintage tee + oversized blazer + sneakers + aviators = hot.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
easy, but boring.

It's been that for the last year.

The girls clothing that comes out is always so interesting and original and distinguished, for guys its lame. Add to the fact that I detest shit like diesel, industry other crap like that and I end up wearing the same polos and shorts as normal, the only excitement being buying different styles of jeans (even then the style stays the same for ridiculously long amounts of time).

Always

HSC
Egronk said:
easy, but boring.

It's been that for the last year.

The girls clothing that comes out is always so interesting and original and distinguished, for guys its lame. Add to the fact that I detest shit like diesel, industry other crap like that and I end up wearing the same polos and shorts as normal, the only excitement being buying different styles of jeans (even then the style stays the same for ridiculously long amounts of time).
Must guys don't pay attention to detail. They wear the jeans + polo combo but without the right hair, shoes, jacket and sunnies. That's the difference.

If you really want something different check out Viktor & Rolf, Costume National, Les Hommes, Alexander McQueen, etc. I don't dig that kind of thing on guys, though. Y'all look much more enticing in casual attire.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Well, I guess I'll be wearing a polo and jeans again today then.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
on my lunch breaks i've been wandering around DJ's, Myer and various Pitt St. stores (curse working at the MLC building) and realising that i don't *really* like much of the summer clothes.

it's either too expensive, not flattering, ugly or striped/spotted.

although i would love a few short swishy skirts for summer, which are impossible to find. i did find a gorgeous minidress at DJ's the other day though that goes with so much in my current wardrobe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)