What's hawt, what's n0t. (1 Viewer)

arrested development
HSC
kimi said:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE wearing braces skirts and pinafores and suspenders cos its hawt. But they'll go mainstream soon and ill get turned off. Like usual.
they already are "mainstream".

tlodg

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
just wondering, what do you peoeple think of girls that wear boots with like mini skirts or something?
cute and sleek

arrested development
HSC
it depends what the boots/skirt look like, and it also depends on whether or not you're a slutty looking person in the first place. for example, it's near impossible for me to look slutty because i just do not have that "look". :)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
so what's the slutty look anyway?

is it when you have too much make-up on? Or the way they act e.g bitchy and loud.

I've noticed girls with longer/slimmer legs look more of a slut than short girls wearing the same thing i.e mini skirt with boots. (hate to admit it tho, but it's true)

it looks okay if you have long legs. it depends on what you wear on top. i don't think it's slutty, unless you team it with fishnet stockings.. or whatever else the veronicas wear.
The veronicas don't look that slutty, well in my opinion anyway. Tho people like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera do.

arrested development
HSC
well, it sounds really mean, but curvier girls with big boobs tend to look slutty more easily than girls with more boyish figures. that's what i think anyway. also, someone with a really pouty sexface will probably end up looking sluttier than others.

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I've noticed girls with longer/slimmer legs look more of a slut than short girls wearing the same thing i.e mini skirt with boots. (hate to admit it tho, but it's true)
really? well it depends on the girl again. but generally i don't think short people should wear minis with boots. i think it makes them looks shorter.

0Jade0

HSC
Twas not sarcasm.
I don't think it makes me look slutty, just loud and bitchy

While clothes can make someone look slutty it also has a lot to do with how they how they hold themselves. I would like to bet if you put the same outfit on both Tara Reid and Scarlett Johansson, Tara will look like the tramp.

0Jade0

HSC
brogan77 said:
I'd never use such an unrefined word as "hawt" to describe you.

More appropriate would be, 'gorgeous' or 'breathtaking'. :eek::eek:

teehee
I shall have a break down if you take this back :p

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
on the slutty issue i think its just the way the individual carrys themselve i mean two girl can be wearing the exact same outfit but the way they act changes my perspective i mean person 1 can be girating on dance floor and anything that walks by pullign her own skirt up [ seen it happen horrible]
to person 2 dancing with girl friends having great time
for all distractred by my poorly wriiten description person 1 would be more slutty in my books
oh hearting guys with long hair!!! but not longer than mine ,, cause im trying to grow mine i would get to jelous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)