whats fair game? (1 Viewer)

slip

HSC
so if two people arent girlfriend and boyfriend but you know that that did both like each other... and that they both want to go out but this situation has basically remained status quo between them for a number of months are the each fair game??

and if you say yes they are fair game i would also like to know whether you think people in relationships are fair game....

im not sure about my first question and the second question is a no. even if there relationship is fucked up. at least for me.

HSC
if they are not going out after a few months they fair game.

people in relationships are a no go zone. you will probly hurt more people than it is worh.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Everything is fair game in seduction, there are no rules.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
if u mess with my girl im gona be the one to bring it to ya

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Everyone is fair game. If someone is in a relationship then they will tell you to fuck off if they don't want you. It doesn't mean you can't try anyway.

HSC
If two have been not togther, but yeah like that for a few months ,then i wuldnt be one who would interrupt it all...but if they were in a relationship, its a defiinate no no.
But i have hooked up with someone, and i even knew they had a girlfriend...oh well.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
boasboy said:
if u mess with my girl im gona be the one to bring it to ya
yet, you're messing with dreamerish...which happens to be someone else's gurl :p Apparently, everyone is free game ^^

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Everyone is fair game.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I agree with whoever said everyone is fair game... if they don't want you they won't have you, and if they do, they probably would have cheated anyway, as bad as that sounds. Anyway it's a good test of a relationship (dont do this for fun kids!) to see whether or not someone would actually cheat.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
well i would maintain that if i was a friend of the girl then their guy wouldn't be fair game, and either would someone a friend of mine was very interested in.

anyone else, single or taken is fair game.

slip

HSC
thats the point there not in a relationship.

like if you see two ppl getting together then you usually dont do anything. but when there been at the stage of getting together for like 6 months and neither of them has done anything about it i think it is fair to say that they are fair game.

and they (well one of them) agrees...

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Its fair game but....Look at the Prince Charles and Camilla. No one likes them anymore.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
2sense said:
Its fair game but....Look at the Prince Charles and Camilla. No one likes them anymore.
that's because it's prince charles and camilla...no one has ever liked them O.O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)