Whats a Good Raw Mark in 4 unit? (1 Viewer)

Antwan23q

God
HSC
justchillin said:
omg dont pretend u could fight me...ur proably a stupid nerd who gets power off being on a computer...social life is non existant and sporting well...haha
and wtf is this about me going 2 riverview...news to me
mate, how much do u bench?
ur probably some freakin nerd. ha latin
whats the matter, ur school didnt have classical greek drama?? *cry*

justchillin

HSC
I was in the 1st VIII rowing for my school u idiot...and I can bench my bodyweight for 3...haha thats hurts hey

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
haha this is heaps funny "was in the 1st VIII rowing for my school u idiot...and I can bench my bodyweight for 3"...this guy's tough!

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
this is made funnier by the fact that maths nerds are using all their available reserves of testosterone

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
justchillin said:
I was in the 1st VIII rowing for my school u idiot...and I can bench my bodyweight for 3...haha thats hurts hey
so what school do you go to then?

Aural Sax goes to riverview, and he seems to post like you both go to the same schoo. In fact, if you were in the 1st VIII for riverview, that means shit, cos you got owned at head of the river.

Last edited:

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I think he meant benching 1 times his body weight; 3 times.

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
Soon enough justchillin will post a pic of his imaginary self. This is funny, keep going.

Latin Extension! hooah!

justchillin

HSC
why do u laugh at ex latin...scales a hell of a lot better than any subject u do other than maths, which you'll fuck up anyway...must be getting nervous the exam being so close and u being so underprepared...
and kfunk is correct in his interpretation of a relatively simple sentence...english also, wow ur uai looks heaps good...

Last edited:

Antwan23q

God
HSC
oh justchillin, those comments were right on the mark, like i am so unprepared, wow, im going to fail english, wow my uai looks shit, wow. justchillin your so observant, its like you've read my inner thoughts and and my deep down fears and secrets. i dont know if i will be able to show my face here anymore now that u have unmasked me for what i really am... idiot

shortie_89

HSC
N/A
i never know whether to laugh or cry when i read these maths extension threads with stefano and justchillin goin at it... its just like the jocks at school arguing over who has the biggest dick... lol.. but the point is...
WE DO EXTENSION 2 MATHS!! WE ARE ALL FUCKING NERDS OK!!!
lol not always true.. but seriously... im glad that you guys see the funny side of this little debate (well i hope you do anyway). anyway, back to the real purpose of this thread; which happens to be raw marks. im hoping for about 80 (that is out of 120, not percent!!)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
thank you some sanity. you boys are getting real personal like here, and arent we all a happy family of maths geniuses?

Antwan23q

God
HSC
blackfriday said:
thank you some sanity. you boys are getting real personal like here, and arent we all a happy family of maths geniuses?
if we are all part of the same family tree, justchillin obviously comes from the fruitie section

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
and with smart comments like that you must be a vegetable hahaha.

come on boys, i want you to shake hands and buy each other a beer.

Antwan23q

God
HSC
yes ur right blackfriday
im sorry for sayin those bitchy things.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
hey dont apologise to me.

its good to have a good ol' bitch and let out your frustrations before the exam. im sure its healthy is some way.

Antwan23q

God
HSC
should have made that clear

Im sorry justchillin for saying those bitchy things about ya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)