What's a good present to get for a teacher (1 Viewer)

chriskoss

HSC
My English teacher has been great to me the past two years. She was the reason I got into my new school in year 11 as I hated my old school.

So as a token of my gratitude I would like to get her something nice.
I'm stumped on what to get her. Flowers is pointless. Chocolates are too cliche.
So anybody got any ideas.

No silly replies from nerds who think they are funny but get whipped by their parents and cry themselves to sleep please.

-tal-

HSC
Get her all that cliched stuff, then buy a nice card and write something good in it. Not some "thank you for being an awesome teacher" crap coz they get that every year, put some effort in. Half make fun of her (eg her teaching habits, commonly used words), she'll remember it more than anything else.

chriskoss

HSC
-tal- said:
Get her all that cliched stuff, then buy a nice card and write something good in it. Not some "thank you for being an awesome teacher" crap coz they get that every year, put some effort in. Half make fun of her (eg her teaching habits, commonly used words), she'll remember it more than anything else.
Lol thats a good idea about the card.

I will make fun of her how shes so nice and always lets people off the hook for late essays/assignments. So thats a good idea. Cheers

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
alcohol always works - depends on how much u want to thank your teacher

top of the line ($300) scoth whiskey like chivas regal royal salute (21 years) and johnny walker blue label will show her your appreciation

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Pwnage101 said:
alcohol always works - depends on how much u want to thank your teacher

top of the line ($300) scoth whiskey like chivas regal royal salute (21 years) and johnny walker blue label will show her your appreciation
That's a little bit expensive. Wouldn't that intimidate the teacher?

chumbumm. =D

HSC
a cup or sumfing...
dat says "world's best teacher!"
so everytime she drinks from it..
she'll remember you..
=D

ladadidah

HSC
Hey,

What we did as a class was buy our English teacher a giant box of 24 Chilli chips (because he REALLY REALLY likes them) and we had 24 people in our class. We also got him a $70 Dymocks voucher and a big card signed by everyone.

I think something that is specific to the individual is the best. And I do think $300 is rather excessive, after it's the thought that counts not how much you spend. Cliche but true...

:)

m00

HSC
we bought our english teacher a big metal spoon. get it??

Scissors

HSC
me and my friends were gonna buy my legal studies teacher a dildo cause she wasn't getting any, but then we didn't cause we would've been suspended.

ZaraKu

HSC
We were gonna get our Society & Culture teacher tickets to see The Living End (she's 51 and loves them, bless her) but the chick organsing it changed her mind last minute..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)