Whatd you think (1 Viewer)

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
Well what iam proposing is to create a multi layered story based on ENG EXT1 stream - Genre specifically Crime. Trying to explore the conventions of hard boiled crime, using vehicles including noir. I want to split the story into two, and change the alter ego of my story and switch between male and female to highlight how things can/may change due to gender. Give me some feedbacks. thanks :)

Zephyrio

HSC
Because the extension two course is meant to be an extension of the knowledge and skills learned in both advanced and extension, I don't think it would be a very wise idea for your project to be merely an exploration of the crime module in the 3unit course. If you were to pursue this idea, you would need to deviate from the crime module enough for your work to be considered original etc.

snowconesyum

HSC
and what exactly do you mean by a "multi-layered" story? do you just mean that you're using multiple perspectives, or are you mixing around text types, or do you simply mean that you want it to be complex and operating on several levels?
because you need to clarify that, otherwise it's kind of vague..

devine23

HSC
It just so happens that I am also doing a multi-layed crime story lol I think changing between male/female will be very effective, I never thought to do that, I hope it works out for you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)