What you think of Girls in Girls schools??? (1 Viewer)

shitstuff

HSC
N/A
Hi! Sorry I've realised that my nick is kinda wierd, but all the usernames I wanted were taken so I got annoyed and wrote "shitstuff" ahaha now I'm stuck with it.

Anyway my question is to students in coet schools.

What do you think of Girls that go to Girls Schools???

Few of my out of school friends think it's absolutly insane to be in an all girls school. I nearly changed my school because of that. However, I didn't. Schools are for learning and who cares in what environment you are learning in.

But it makes me wonder what do other people think.

keepa04

HSC
ive been to both, was at a girls school for 3 years and co for 3 years and personally i miss the girls schools, the atmosphere is alot better along with the learning environment, you definately get more done although being with guys is an advantage as it sets u up socially for when u get out of school, there was alot of sluts at the girls school i was at but when i changed i was surprised to see hardly any of the girls at my new school even had boyfriends, im not even sure if ive answered your question....

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
shitstuff said:
Hi! Sorry I've realised that my nick is kinda wierd, but all the usernames I wanted were taken so I got annoyed and wrote "shitstuff" ahaha now I'm stuck with it.

Anyway my question is to students in coet schools.

What do you think of Girls that go to Girls Schools???

Few of my out of school friends think it's absolutly insane to be in an all girls school. I nearly changed my school because of that. However, I didn't. Schools are for learning and who cares in what environment you are learning in.

But it makes me wonder what do other people think.
I'm wondering why the fuck this is in Love and Realtionships. You're about to get a whole lot of trolls swamping this thread expecting a discussion on teenage lesbain schoolgirls and they're going to be sorely disappointed. You will, however, have proven that you've chosen your username wisely.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jemsta said:
lesbianism is hawt
This girl I know, who went to an all-girl school, told me how there is girls that get up to some kinky shit.

On topic: there's nothing wrong with all-girl schools, tell you're friends that they're shit.

HSC
I've been to both a co-ed school and a single-sex school. Personally I liked being at a co-ed school better, but being at a girls school provided a better atmosphere to learn. Also it's hard to like being stuck with girls after mixing with guys from Years 7-10.

nonsense

HSC
personally i like girls... in conclusion i wouldnt mind going to an all girls school

Pace_T

HSC
when i think of a girl from an all girls skool i think of a quiet shy girl who is lacking a bit in the social department. how can u actually 'grow' in a single sex skool? there's none of that interaction between guys and girls like there is in mixed skools. and from what ive noticed girls that are products of girls only skools are bad when it comes to guys :eek: when i think bak 2 my skool days it was all about the flirting, crushes, touching and rumours etc etc etc
ok so i was a manslut, but thats not the point :p

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I used to think they are hot, but not anymore. Also to all those hating on single sex schools, how come all the successful people in Sydney went to exclusive boys' schools?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Riet said:
I used to think they are hot, but not anymore. Also to all those hating on single sex schools, how come all the successful people in Sydney went to exclusive boys' schools?
becaues they're fags?

Legham

HSC
I wanna go to an all girls school.. I reckon it'd be funny.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Pace_T said:
ok so i was a manslut, but thats not the point :p
No you weren't.

Has this thread been done before?

From my observations, it just seems that in single sex schools the girls/boys are more desperate for the opposite sex (same sex if they're kinky) than people in coed schools. This was apparent in transferees at my high school who came from a single sex environment.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I didn't notice that. Maybe because SBHS and SGHS are next door and we frolic in the sunshine at lunctime.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
You're probably hawt.

Aesthetically advantaged people will do that.

HSC
Bobness said:
From my observations, it just seems that in single sex schools the girls/boys are more desperate for the opposite sex (same sex if they're kinky) than people in coed schools. This was apparent in transferees at my high school who came from a single sex environment.
Yes I found that too. Oh and I think it was Pace_T who said this, but I was quiet and shy even at a co-ed school. :eek:

cupcake08

HSC
Bobness said:
From my observations, it just seems that in single sex schools the girls/boys are more desperate for the opposite sex
haha yes i go to an all girls school and i would agree. in the meantime they get desperate for same sex action. the number of my friends who have tried to hit on me at some point would suggest so anyway :eek:

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Riet said:
That is one really dumb statement to make.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)