• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What you gonna do if you fail HSC (1 Viewer)

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
except the "dickhead" part, ican't agree with you more dawma,argonaut..seriously,,get a life,like 'talk' to a girl or watch a movie with a friend (if you have any).instead sitting in front of the computer 24/7,browsing through every thread in bos and giving everyone negative comments which are not appreciated by anyone, u understand why i call you a low life now? u low life.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
If I fail the hsc, I'll panic for a while, then get a job for a few years, travel, etc. and go to uni as a mature age student, which will suck, but it's better than not going at all. In fact, if I DON'T fail the hsc, I'm still going to get a job, travel etc. and then go to uni, except it will be much easier for me if I pass... *crosses fingers*

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
dont think i'll fail... but im not gunna get the marks i want / need... sigh. dunno. maybe do it again?

maybe just say "to hell with it"... who knows?

enjoy the worry free life while ya can i spose!@

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
khandigirl said:
dont think i'll fail... but im not gunna get the marks i want / need... sigh. dunno. maybe do it again?

maybe just say "to hell with it"... who knows?

enjoy the worry free life while ya can i spose!@
well...i think my parents will think otherwise..lol

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
Argonaut said:
Yes, I do have a life, but seeing as I have zero opportunity to expend my anger, BoS is the perfect solution to my problem. Not only can I burn all my bad karma, I can do it in total anonymity.

And why am I on after I've finished the HSC? Why don't you ask the rest of the Class of '04 as well? It's so we can pass the Baton of Knowledge, the Flame of Leadership, and the Beacon of Help on to the '05ers.

But from what I've seen so far, you don't deserve it.
and from all the posts by you so far, u've done nothing but annoy people, let along actually help someone

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
Argonaut said:
No-one's actually asked for help. How can you help someone with work if they don't ask for it.

And you're also suffering pot-kettle-black syndrome: I'm yet to see anything helpful from you. So here's a piece of advice -- don't go around pointing out other peoples' faults unless you have no faults of your own.

Argo: 1; AAA: nil

Your turn.
Mate, my turn for wat? this is not a competition, i have no time to argue with arrogant low lifes who likes to use big words to show off their english, I simply post this thread to see what people gonna do if they fail hsc, and if you want to help, yeah, u can do that by just keep quiet and do not post another message in this thread, that will be greatly appreciated :)
and if you wanna keep score, AAA: 9999999 Argo: 1

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
Argonaut said:
I gave you advice. it's your turn to help someone. As you have failed to do this, your score is null and void.
as i said before, this is not a competition, and if you ran out of things to say, just don't say anything, by doing this u won't just help me, u'll also help the rest of the BOSer's as they dont have to see ur junk message anymore. as u persist to keep the score, here it is
!!AAA!! 0 to Argonaut -1 (Full Time)

dawma88

Dance jew dance!!!
HSC
N/A
Boring

Argonaut said:
And why am I on after I've finished the HSC? Why don't you ask the rest of the Class of '04 as well? It's so we can pass the Baton of Knowledge, the Flame of Leadership, and the Beacon of Help on to the '05ers.

But from what I've seen so far, you don't deserve it.
shut up you little pussy...what advice can give you dumb fucknut, the only advice u give to others is to type pointless messages in order to procrastinate, as you do not have anything to look forward too. (stupid HEAD)

HSC
lovely fellas... just lovely, real good example...
if i fail my HSC i think i will curl up into a little ball and cry! i am so scared of not doing well as the uni courses i want to get into require high UAI's so BASICALLY im shit scared! i haven't done too well this year (yr 11) and i can't REALLY imagine myself doing much better... from my marks at the moment, i could HOPE for a UAI of around 50! but i actually need a UAI of around 90!!!! keep dreaming? i need motivation... if anyone noz how to motivate me... tell me! i have had such good stories told to me about ppl getting straight into medicine n stuff (newcastle UNI and monash ONLY) thats what i'd LOVE! even sotries like that only motivate me till i get home and den im so tired i think "I'll do it 2moro" n well u no;) it just doesn't happen!

Pace_T

HSC
Don't worry, you have plenty of time to do well.
Search the forums for motivation threads, there's heaps of them.

dawma88

Dance jew dance!!!
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
I can give you some advice: pull your head out of your arse.
thats not advice moron...all you are doing is is making fun of yourself by allowing other bos' users that a fuck face like yourself that is 19 years old spends his time typing pointless messages like some hobo....(dumbass, get a girlfriend and get a life)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
why dont you all just......

back on topic maybe.....?

Pace_T

HSC
I'll get the ball rolling
What do you mean by "failing"
Getting under 50 UAI? I'd imagine that would be pretty hard to do... lol

Pace_T

HSC
!! AAA !! said:
getting under 50 is hard?....jst do nothing for the year and i gurantee u that it won't be 'that' hard:p
Convincing someone (or youself) to do nothing for a whole year and at the end of that ruin their chances of getting into university for the next year is hard.

Come on dude, let's get this thread back on track.

I'll try again:

If I fail (By that I mean I won't get into one of the uni's I want to get into), I will always apply at UWS. Their cut off for the course I want to get into is 60 or 67 UAI. So it won't be that difficult. I excel in the subjects I like, so I am almost positive that I will do very well when I get into that course at UWS. Thereafter I can apply for a transfer into one of the better universities such as UNSW, USYD or UTS. Most probably UTS, though.

What about you guys?

Seung.Hur

H2O
HSC
If I somehow fail the HSC, or don't get into any of courses I want to, for some reason or another, then I'm off to develop my martial arts into a profession.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)