What would u do in this situation? (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

KeypadSDM said:
And this thread has gone nowhere while I was gone. What a waste.

FOCUS: Someone should start a thread on dating ideas & concepts. Like, how to play ball in the big leagues and not get struck out.

Because as we all know, the ugly people want the hotties too.
Actually it seems some posts were moderated/deleted, because I can't work out for the life of me what I was replying to there.

And I think I've worked out they key trick now.

You have to make women feel good about themselves. This is the most important point above all.

Whether you make them feel good about themselves by say, being hot and therefore they feel good that they were good enough to get you, or say you're a real player, they'll feel good about themselves that they were able to land you. Or also it can be done more subtly with words. Key point is, no jokes at THEIR expense.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Shuter said:
Actually it seems some posts were moderated/deleted, because I can't work out for the life of me what I was replying to there.

And I think I've worked out they key trick now.

You have to make women feel good about themselves. This is the most important point above all.

Whether you make them feel good about themselves by say, being hot and therefore they feel good that they were good enough to get you, or say you're a real player, they'll feel good about themselves that they were able to land you. Or also it can be done more subtly with words. Key point is, no jokes at THEIR expense.
Actually, no, jokes can be a good form of powerplay. Subtle, and effective.

If they do something remotely annoying or stupid - joke at their expense (Not too bad, just bad enough to make them feel a bit uneasy).
If they do something good, give them a sign that they've done something good. I dunno, a kiss, make them laugh. Something.

This small and seemingly insignificant subtelty can keep a woman hooked on to you.

[I can hear the feminists running through the hall calling abuse. I had better not post anything for a while.]

S

Shuter

KeypadSDM said:
Actually, no, jokes can be a good form of powerplay. Subtle, and effective.

If they do something remotely annoying or stupid - joke at their expense (Not too bad, just bad enough to make them feel a bit uneasy).
If they do something good, give them a sign that they've done something good. I dunno, a kiss, make them laugh. Something.

This small and seemingly insignificant subtelty can keep a woman hooked on to you.

[I can hear the feminists running through the hall calling abuse. I had better not post anything for a while.]
Interesting, may have to put both theories into seperate practise.

Anyhow, the feminists seem to have mostly vacated this area for some reason? Just the whores and skanks left.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Shuter said:
Interesting, may have to put both theories into seperate practise.

Anyhow, the feminists seem to have mostly vacated this area for some reason? Just the whores and skanks left.
I'm not a goddamn whore you little bitch.

And just watch it man, those skanks and whores can turn into feminazis at the smallest of urgings, you forget, women are just plain crazy.

G

go_elizabeth

i think you should go all out and serenade her... like if u think she has probles processing all the guys... then do something noone else wood do, ie, write her a song, or sometign way corny. i suggest watching as many trashy american movies as possible and ocmbining all options... then maybe she well have ur bambino heh

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
go_elizabeth said:
i think you should go all out and serenade her... like if u think she has probles processing all the guys... then do something noone else wood do, ie, write her a song, or sometign way corny. i suggest watching as many trashy american movies as possible and ocmbining all options... then maybe she well have ur bambino heh
what?! writing poetry works?!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, If you want to marry a librarian.

Jonathan A

HSC
Vladormarx said:
If u liked this really hot chick in ur school but u were a million to one at getting her, what would u do?

Quite a subjective question. Unfortunantely, to get with someone you have to try and do things you wouldn't ordinarily do. Being a friend would be ok, however, being a friend during an emotional time will mean a dependance on you as emotional support, and when you try and take a step closer, she may very well knock you back and you may further lose your friendship with her.

Approach her, give it some time, don't simply ask her. However asking her continuously means she can always knock you back until she says yes. You have to make it seem that you only asked once, and you have to be hard to get, not the other way around (make it seem she has one in a million chances), then if you make certain contact with her, one thing should lead to another and just ask her out. However there is no set way. Follow your heart.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
be more specific * takes out little blackbook without the phone numbers*

danie

a fool
HSC
you should watch every teen movie ever made and see how the losers do it.

then, refer to the ladder theory to see where you stand with her.

or just pretend you're with her visually and masturbate.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Make friends with her. Get to know her, so she feels comfortable around u. Over time she may realise what a great guy u are and u can go further, maybe not. But it's a start

danie

a fool
HSC
Senator04 said:
Make friends with her. Get to know her, so she feels comfortable around u. Over time she may realise what a great guy u are and u can go further, maybe not. But it's a start
"make friends with her"

that's the first mistake guys make when their pursuing their interest. you've set a foundation for another sort of relationship, not the one you're after.

in class show her how intelligent you are, around people show her how funny you are. when you speak to her, show her your qualities without being too much in awe. treat her like a human and not any more special than anybody else. show her why she would want you.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
danie said:
"make friends with her"

that's the first mistake guys make when their pursuing their interest. you've set a foundation for another sort of relationship, not the one you're after.

in class show her how intelligent you are, around people show her how funny you are. when you speak to her, show her your qualities without being too much in awe. treat her like a human and not any more special than anybody else. show her why she would want you.
We have a winner!

S

Shuter

danie do you use those tricks to pick up the ladies? [comment]danie is a girl[/comment]I like where this is going....

Senator04

HSC
N/A
If ur a million to one chance in a horse race, you don't go to the outside rail and try and make the pace on ur own. You get in the pack and hope to get a reasonable run. Why would you try with hardly any backing to go up to this girl and start to show her why she would want you, you've got no chance. At least if you become even reasonable friends without being close you've got a better chance.

S

Shuter

Senator04 said:
If ur a million to one chance in a horse race, you don't go to the outside rail and try and make the pace on ur own. You get in the pack and hope to get a reasonable run. Why would you try with hardly any backing to go up to this girl and start to show her why she would want you, you've got no chance. At least if you become even reasonable friends without being close you've got a better chance.
That's not good logic.

That's like saying "youre a million to one chance, you should put in several months of effort to make it a 250 000 to 1 chance". As if you'd do that, just have your stab at a million to one and move on.

danie

a fool
HSC
hey jumb i heart you.

shuter i'm a chick w/ a hairy chest all peoples want me.

senator: because ultimately at this age you go for someone desirable not someone you can rely on all the time. if you become her mate what happens when she finds someone else? who loses out in the end?

besides friendships aren't based on emotions. as animals we seek companionship both in a pack and emotionally.

i've seen emotions come in the way of too many great friendships.

S

Shuter

danie said:
i've seen emotions come in the way of too so many great friendships.
I've seen poor english come in the way of too so many great posts.

Oh damnit you edited it.

danie

a fool
HSC
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Take that penis head!

S

Shuter

danie said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Take that penis head!
You haven't been posting for a while have you? There was a new guy who has now been titled penis head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)