What would u do in this situation? (1 Viewer)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
withoutaface said:
Wrong!

*points to ladder theory
ladder theory is ghey
quite frankly, if ur hot/nice enough for the person ur interested in, it will work. if not, it wont!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I agree with the rest of the people in this thread, just ask her out.

Vladormarx

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
You're right, it should go on for much longer.
yeh it should, a hundred people giving the same advice can't be wrong or even two hundred or three hundred or four....

GSTARRAW

Vladormarx said:
If u liked this really hot chick in ur school but u were a million to one at getting her, what would u do?
Jump off a cliff coz your not gonna get her sweetheart, the odds are the same as winning lottery, and you know what that means? Your a shit cunt. HAHAHAHAHA

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Jump off a cliff coz your not gonna get her sweetheart, the odds are the same as winning lottery, and you know what that means? Your a shit cunt. HAHAHAHAHA
thats harsh,.. he does have a chance just like anyone else

Shen86d

HSC
oath.. go for it man, its not like anything culd get worse.. i mean it wont be awkward if she says no coz u dun talk to her neway =p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Chloroform and Rohypnol are your two best friends.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
And no one's actually given any advice. They're like:

"LOL!!!!11\ Ask her out!!1\"

Here's a hint, advise on HOW to ask her out. A suggestion, try to get invited to a party she's at. A social context, not a random situation.

Go up to her, start a conversation. I dunno, something like:

"I just saw you over here, and couldn't help thinking, 'Is she the kind of girl I want to talk to?' So I had to ask, are you?"

I dunno, SOMETHING. ANYTHING, get the ball ROLLING!

Then, don't let it degenerate into boring chit-chat, and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES mention ANYTHING BAD, do NOT CRITICISE ANYTHING YOU SEE OR TALK ABOUT. NOTHING. This girl MUST ASSUME that you are in fact a genuine happy person, someone she would WANT TO BE WITH.

Next, conversation tactics. Get her talking about something she likes talking about, something she could go on all day about. Who cares, food, cars. Anything. Then, when it feels right to say something, reiterate what she said in different words, reinforce that you have something in common (even if she thinks stupid shit, just reinforce).

God, I could go on, but it's just so boring. Remember, no matter what she says, your day was AWESOME BEFORE YOU STARTED TALKING TO HER, and will be NO DIFFERENT after you move on. If she asks why, try to think of something she would like to happen to her, or alternatively, just make some shit up, but sound convinced.

Ok, I give up, someone else continue.

Lainee

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Go up to her, start a conversation. I dunno, something like:

"I just saw you over here, and couldn't help thinking, 'Is she the kind of girl I want to talk to?' So I had to ask, are you?"
LOL, you know that sounds so corny when you read it, but said the right way it could have some really positive effects.

Okay, now that I've gone and skimmed through what ladder theory is about... erm, listen to Keypad. For ^ posts anyway.

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
if you shake it more than twice, your playing with it.

note: this is in reply to the insistance of asking until she says yes

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Shuter said:
Too fucking funny.
And this thread has gone nowhere while I was gone. What a waste.

FOCUS: Someone should start a thread on dating ideas & concepts. Like, how to play ball in the big leagues and not get struck out.

Because as we all know, the ugly people want the hotties too.

stamos

sellout
HSC
i don't reckon you need to be all "GO TEAM EVERYTHING IS PERFECT" like keypad suggests

it's harder to make girls laugh when you're being all preppy and nice guyish

a good way of figuring out if a girl likes you is that they will laugh at your jokes even if some of them aren't that funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)