What would u do in this situation? (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Vladormarx said:
If u liked this really hot chick in ur school but u were a million to one at getting her, what would u do?
Date, rape, drugs.

Alternatively, do ANYTHING but become her friend. If you become her friend and even ONCE LISTEN to an emotional thing she says, even hear her bitch once about someone, you're out of pussy land, and into just plain old whipped land.

Become an outlaw biker, then she'd have a reason to have sex with you.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Alternatively, do ANYTHING but become her friend. If you become her friend and even ONCE LISTEN to an emotional thing she says, even hear her bitch once about someone, you're out of pussy land, and into just plain old whipped land.

Become an outlaw biker, then she'd have a reason to have sex with you.

Listen to him! lol Its true even if the outlaw biker example is extreme. There is a fine balance, ever hear the saying ''treat 'em mean keep 'em keen''?. I find the best defence against becoming the emotional freind is something like this;

Girl: "Mr./Mrs X said Y to me and it really upset/hurt/distressed me."
Me: "What a fuckin' wanker/bitch. Do u want me to go hurt them?"

Don't go into any more detail, and whatever you do don't get into the emotional bullshit. Remember that when women talk abt issues they just want you to listen and not say anything. At all costs you must interject with a rude or agressive comment, this shows to the girl that you aren't going to be an intellectual whore.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Seems to me like you only like this chick cause she is hot. Which really means you don't actually like her you just like hot chicks.

Shen86d

HSC
... O_O dont we all..?

just that hes basing it on her looks.. only a fraction of her, which is a bit shallow.. but hey.. us guys always fall for hot chicks :p

Yarg

HSC
Slip her a micky and then let the good times rolll! OH YEAH! THATS HOW WE DO IT< YEAH BABY YEAH

berry580

HSC
Vladormarx said:
If u liked this really hot chick in ur school but u were a million to one at getting her, what would u do?
Just try to know more about her, and date her accordingly. If she accepts you, good, if she rejects you, then get over it and find another one. I'm sure there's more than one hot chick in this world.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Man, I love people who say "be yourself".

You're not going to score her by being an insecure forum geek. You've got to be the object of HER DESIRES. Not the object of HER WHINING.

Make the distinction, and use it.

When you talk to her, don't engage in menial chit-chat. When talking, make her feel emotion. You'll score alot easier that way.

Vladormarx

HSC
N/A
thanks 4 the advice
i think a christmas card is a good start to making friends yeh?

Shen86d

HSC
..Dear (insert name),

merry christmas, ur hot and i want u.. lets go out!

<3 (insert ur name)

xD u never know, she may be the ones that like pplz that are direct! hahaha

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Vladormarx said:
thanks 4 the advice
i think a christmas card is a good start to making friends yeh?
I'm not sure, aout the christmas card idea.. why don't you just ask her out, what have u got to loose?

HSC
Vladormarx said:
Put my calculator away, stop fucking around with odds, and give it a go.

At worst you get turned down, at best you get to be with the person you really like. Worth the risk in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)