What would u do in this situation? (1 Viewer)

Vladormarx

HSC
N/A
If u liked this really hot chick in ur school but u were a million to one at getting her, what would u do?

J

jhakka

Work out what your priorities are in terms of appearance, personality, etc.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
yea, just cos shes hot dont mean shes nice.

most "HOT" girls are bitchy and up them selves, i have no problems saying this, but i say most, there are few nice and pretty girls.

back to topic, she might be hot but that maybe it, u should go for someone u like looks and personality and get along with.

if u are still in school, try and put school work equal if not more then ure relationships.

Shen86d

HSC
no way.. being friends with the person u like heaps never works out.. coz theyll c u as a friend and ull be going on false hopes.. and once they realise ur tryn to make a move theyll most likely smack u down with something along the lines of like.. "ur a real good .. FRIEND" haha im jus sayn that being friends with someone u like heaps doesnt work!! (even tho u prob cant help but stay near her =p)

but.. man i mean u said it urself.. ur a million to one.. but u never know how she feels bout u or what ur real chances are.. so i guess jus get to know her but not get ur hopes up or she'll shoot u down like a cold muthafucker!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Vladormarx said:
If u liked this really hot chick in ur school but u were a million to one at getting her, what would u do?
Do you want to ask her out? if you do, ask her out, she can only say yes or no, then at least you will know if anything will or wont happen.
what makes you think that you have a million to one chance at getting her?

Shen86d

HSC
haha.. that actually is the best method.. but then its true.. u have a better chance of getting a yes if u get to know her better.. rather than just asking out of the blue.. but then again.. she culd crush u after u get to know her and itll suck even harder man..

Vladormarx

HSC
N/A
my chances r bad because of 2 reasons:
1. i get the impression she thinks im too good 4 her (but obviously im not going to go up to her and try to confirm that)
2. she has too many other offers to process

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Vladormarx said:
my chances r bad because of 2 reasons:
1. i get the impression she thinks im too good 4 her (but obviously im not going to go up to her and try to confirm that)
2. she has too many other offers to process
lol i don't think your chances are bad...
it dosn't hurt to ask her out, you never know what she could say

JUB JUB

HSC
make really good friends with her friends so that they can go back to her and exclaim how nice and cute u are. you will get no where if you are shy

Vladormarx

HSC
N/A
yeh i'll give it a go
but if i get rejected i'll blame u guys
lol
or i'll keep asking until she says yes

J

jhakka

Vladormarx said:
yeh i'll give it a go
lol
That'll be a good start to the relationship.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
errr sorry man, been her friend will not work and dont keep askin

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Vladormarx said:
yeh i'll give it a go
lol
um don't keep asking her if she says no

Shen86d

HSC
haha yeh man srsly dun keep askn if she says no.. O.O she mite get her 400 pound beefcake bf on u and rape u xD

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
My experience:

Most girls who are hot are bitches. The hot ones who arent bitches don't realise how hot they are, usually because of low self esteem.

This works in your favour for several reasons. Firstly, if she's as hot and nice as you say, then a lot of guys will be intimidated by her. Just like how you are. If you werent intimidated by her, you would currently be going out with her instead of being on here. As i was saying, a lot of guys will be intimidated and chances are very few guys actually show interest to her. So if you go up and ask her out or make friends or whatever, chances are she will be impressed by your confidence.

I just wrote in another thread in L&R that confidence is the key. Not arrogance, but confidence. If you go up to this girl and ask her out, chances are she will be attracted to ur confidence in just cutting through the bullshit and asking her out. Put urself in her position, if some girl just came up to u and asked you out, you would be flattered right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)