What was the website that tells you the number of people in a subject? (1 Viewer)

MuSaRuRWa

rooooooooob the accountant, can we post it? (ref to journals n ledgers)
rooooooooob the accountant, yes we can!
:p

scoff

HSC
N/A
OMG, the fact I have young nephews means I actually "get" the Bob the builder reference. How sick is that? Or how sick is the footnote in the ditty ("ref to journals n ledgers").

O, and T-i-B, if you want my autograph, you know where to get it. Lurv yr avatar :cool:

--> Think I'll save the "Rob the accountant" ditty. Now I think there must be some crap on cable I must be watching..... No, bugger that, time for coffee ... bwu-ha-ha-ha :)

Rob the Accountant

mnbvc

i was just wondering is it possible to view the list of which tutors will be taking which tutorials eg. for accounting, macro and qmb? or dont they post that up?

thankss..

scoff

HSC
N/A
Depends on the subject. But yeah, we run a Just In Time process for this :) Basically, this means that the Uni is pretty slow telling us how many students we'll have, so we don't know numbers till about now. e.g. on Friday, AFM1A was 176. Today, it was 206. You never now.

However, we do allocate class preferences to full time staff first, usually. But we still won't tell you because students are often "deluded" into believing (wonder why...) that some staff are worse than others. Seriously, years ago, there was once a bunch of students who would suddenly migrate every time the lecturer changed during session, coz they wanted to be in the current lecturer's tute (and we usually have four lecturers in main session 1A).

So, the short answer is: we can't tell you, but if even if we could, we wouldn't :) Don't know if that applies to other schools.

Cheers,
RobertC

mnbvc

scoff said:
So, the short answer is: we can't tell you, but if even if we could, we wouldn't :) Don't know if that applies to other schools.

Cheers,
RobertC
lol thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)