What type of jeans? (1 Viewer)

HSC
EDIT: fo' shame cannibal horse!
'bootcut'? 'industrie'? 'cargo shorts'? 'of'?
Yeah man. I went to Europe over the holidays and got so sick of wearing jeans everyday.

Heading down to frathouse after I pay off the damage I did to this ladies car, will snag me a couple of pairs of these:

Go way better with polos/jerseys but the pockets make em a bitch to iron.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Does anyone else have a massive thing against jeans? I just can't wear them. I used to only ever wear them for work once a week, ah the joys of working in a hair salon and coming home with bleach stained jeans <3
I have nothing against them, but they annoy me due to the fact that i have so many pairs of jeans, some of which i had since forever, and they still look good as new. No matter how many times i wear my jeans they just never get ruined, no matter what i do!!

But meh, im so chuckcing the out/ giving them away very soon.

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
haha omg cargo shorts

that is a sin from the age of 12 onwards

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
got some new jeans the other day, Ben Sherman, dark grey/charcoal-ish, quite cool.

about 1cm thinner than i'd like, i guess i just gotta wear it often so it can expand a bit.

HSC
Yeah mum loves it and dad says he takes back everything he said to me about skinny jeans being terribly uncomfortable. He can stick with L1s just as long as he stays away from Ksubi, Nudie, Wrangler.
Always wanted a pair of nudie or diesel, but at 300-400 a pop I cant afford that shit :(

johony

HSC
Always wanted a pair of nudie or diesel, but at 300-400 a pop I cant afford that shit :(
lol diesel

shit cuts shit denim. serious waste of money.

same could be said for nudie, but i like some of their cuts :santa:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)