What type of Engineering should I do? (1 Viewer)

dawilster

HSC
Hi,

Well I'm currently in year 12 and I soon have to make the decision on what career pathway I want to undergo in 2011.

I'm not totally sure what I want to do exactly but I'm going to post a few things I'm interested in and tell me what course/career you think might be suitable.

An interest in:
  • Very good problem solver (I actually enjoy it).
  • Electrical Engineering (Not working with small electronics, etc. But definitely maintenance of high end technologies such as robots and control systems).
  • Would really like to study renewable energies maybe as a post graduate course
  • I like innovative technologies.
  • Enjoy working with computers and with my hands.

I also like in Melbourne, VIC so course references in Victoria would benefit me greatly, although I am willing to move if thats whats necessary.

Cheers guys.

Last edited:

xmangx

HSC
N/A
Civil/Chemical/Aerospace/Mechanical/Electrical/Sound/Software

you got heaps of options kid

dawilster

HSC
Sorry I accidentally clicked enter before I had completed my post, I've updated it with a few of my interests.

Thanks a lot

xmangx

HSC
N/A
hmm I'd say computer science or Computer Engineering or Renewable Energy Engineering

I'd say do computer imo, There was one to do with robotics, i cant seem to find it.

nutting

HSC
Hi,

• Electrical Engineering (Not working with small electronics, etc. But definitely maintenance of high end technologies such as robots and control systems).
  • Would really like to study renewable energies maybe as a post graduate course
* * * If you follow the url in my signature, find the link that takes you to Robotics and Renewable Energy degrees

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)