• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What topic is everyone up to? (1 Viewer)

fatassmcfat

HSC
My school is up to the end of Acidic Environment (titrations still). Is that really far behind? Cause we only have this term and first 3 weeks of the next till trials and 2 more topics to go...

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
By now you should be about half way through your third module. Bare minimum you should be starting third module now!

Are you doing the modules in order or what?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Yep your class is very fast behind. It's not uncommon for schools not to finish the whole syllabus before the trials, but in this case the teachers usually omit those questions

Machiavelli1

HSC
Looks like you guys are quite behind, we are half way into industrial, but we skipped CMM

photastic

HSC
Lol, we just finished strong acids vs weak acids. You think you are behind, we'd probs won't even touch the option till the end of the trials.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Looks like you guys are quite behind, we are half way into industrial, but we skipped CMM
2.5 modules at this time is pretty good.

Back in my day we were almost done with the third module but this meant that I would kick back and relax and catch up in other subjects so I kinda would lose some info here and there and by HSC I just missed out on a B6.

We were behind in Physics and I started my option at the start of June and ended up B6 and getting close to full marks in option.

So as long as you finish the syllabus you should go fine.

HSC
yea i guess u guys are behind my schools halfway through chemical and monitoring how r u guys so slow!!!

fatassmcfat

HSC
OK thanks!!! yeah we are finishing acidic next week so hopefully will catch up :D

hecticated

HSC
We're up to the 4th part of chemical monitoring and management. Should be starting our option (last topic) in week 6 or 7

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
Half-way through Chem Monitoring and Management, such a boring topic

photastic

HSC
Just started Chem Monitoring and Management today ... ... ... ... ... ... W ... T ... F ! ? ! ?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
You should be just about rapping up your 3rd module minimum if your trials include the option topic.

If you do the option topic after trials then I guess being only halfway through your third module might be still ok (still behind imo).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)