What to know?? (1 Viewer)

swell

HSC
I am so lost, i've been without a proper teacher for the last term and a half, stuck with half-brained substitutes that couldn't give a correct answer to what i need to know for Standard English HSC Examination.

What texts do i need to know, exactly what do i need to know about them and what related material and how many related texts do i need. Thanks so much!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i feel for ya, that same thing happened to me in year 11. ok you do two papers, in the 1st paper: you need to know one text from the stimulus booklet, two of your prescribes texts, whatever you studied for journeys like skyrnecki or cosi or something and also two related texts of your own.

paper 2, tell me what texts you're doing and maybe me or someone can help you out.

nwatts

HSC
13 11 12

Ring it up, have your student number handy, ask questions. They're very helpful.

nwatts

HSC
Look on your Year 10 school certificate stuff if you have it. Your prelim certificate should also have it somewhere.

swell

HSC
the stimulus booklet is like, journeys over land and sea, town where time stands still etc? and just 1 of them? or 2?

i've done, rabbit proof fence, henry lawson, educating rita, and wilfred owen.

Where can i find my student number? Thanks again!

swell

HSC
Thanks for the replies. I was able to get in touch with my year adviser who informed me of what i needed to know. Thanks again.

swell

HSC
Thanks for the replies. I was able to get in touch with my year adviser who informed me of what i needed to know. Thanks again. Now all i need is to find related material, another thread? i think so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)