What to drop? (1 Viewer)

fe2008

HSC
Drop Bio - maths u will need no matter if it is gerneral maths :p

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
I want to do more than 10 units next yrie 11 or 12, but I currently do six 2 unit subjects, one of which I want to drop so I can pick up extension French. I heard that it's not possible to count half a subject for your UAI so I might as well not do French Extension as they can't split another of my 2 unit subjects to count that in with the ext? Confirmations please?

Black Hawker

HSC
French Extension is counted. It'll be give a mark out of 50. And if they need to, they can half what you got for a two unit subject to give it a mark out of 50...

Machie Man

in yr erotic fantasies, y hello thur big boii
HSC
N/A
Tiffanys said:
I want to do more than 10 units next yrie 11 or 12, but I currently do six 2 unit subjects, one of which I want to drop so I can pick up extension French. I heard that it's not possible to count half a subject for your UAI so I might as well not do French Extension as they can't split another of my 2 unit subjects to count that in with the ext? Confirmations please?
of course they can split a 2-unit course. :confused: whoever told you otherwise was lying out of their arse.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
I am obviously attempting to show my gratification in a post but mods keep deleting mine so....................Okay I'll do French Extension?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)