what to drop :( , i want to do 12 units (1 Viewer)

_kuroo

Sped
Strathfield, Sydney, Australia, Australia
HSC
ok i reallyyyy wanted to do 12 units at school because some way along the line i could drop a subject when i reallyyyy know what to drop.

the subjects i did in year 11:
- ext1 maths
- 2u maths
- standard english
- physics
- ipt
- sdd
- photography

the subjects for year 12 i chose are:
- 2u maths
- standard english
- physics
- ipt
- sdd
- senior science

except my school told me that i can't do senior science since it clashes with the other subject timetables and they suggested that i can keep 3u maths. i want to keep ipt and physics. im doing bad at maths but i dont want to drop 2u maths. im ranked 6/30 in sdd but i was planning to drop it in the middle of the year if it got too much for me. i actually cant program at all and im scared if i have to do a major or something that programming gets involved and i wouldnt be able to do anything, especially projects. right now im thinking maybe i should drop sdd and pick up senior science but im not sure if that's a wise move...

is there someone from past experience that can give me any advice? im really struggling to decide what to do...

Currybear

HSC
IPT and SDD complement each other, i do both

where as senior science is shit and scales like shit

hope that helped :)

Currybear

HSC
with math, your only gonna do well if you like it, year 12 3U math gets much much more difficult

Jikky

HSC
Definitely senior science. And don't worry about SDD, I can't program for shit, but the major seems easy enough. It's mostly just documentation which is REALLY easy. Programming is really insignificant in the major work - just make sure it works like it's supposed to.

Danstar2

HSC
Drop Senior Science, it's one of the worst scaling subjects, it will most likely not count towards your ATAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)