• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what to do... (1 Viewer)

Yarg

HSC
i just found out that two other semi-mates of mine like the girl that i stopped liking a week or two ago because she is a bit... too promiscuous. anyway, one wants to kick the shit out of the other and told me about it, and is totally serious. I don't like the guy who will get bashed at all because he is a wanker, but then i don't really like the other guy too. Should i tell the other guy about it? Its all over this one girl, and she is fairly slutty. Should i tell her to stop fucking with peoples heads? Should i tell the guy who is going to get bashed, that he might get bashed? should i try and stop the other guy and his mate who want to bash him, who wont listen to me? bah.

Yarg

HSC
lol what the hell...

yeah i think i will let them just fight it out.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Are you a girl?? If not...why the heck are you doing digging into people's business....unless you still have feelings for the girl...why are you trying to move guys away from her...

Besides...why the heck do guys think fighting or beating the crap outta someone will make them win over a girl...if you really wanna get the guy...run him over with a car... :D

Yarg

HSC
im not digging into anybody's business, i just happened to be sitting at the table when they started to talk about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)