WHat to do at parties??! (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
_muse_ said:
*gasp* i wana know wat it said before!!!!!!!!! :p
lol..... it said something along the lines of "so..... what happens at parties? does everyone just get drunk and listen to music and get with chicks and shit?"

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
BreaKing said:
lol..... it said something along the lines of "so..... what happens at parties? does everyone just get drunk and listen to music and get with chicks and shit?"

HAHAHAHAHA no we sit around playing pass the parcel and pin the tail on the donkey.. ;)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
yeah, when i go to parties, we drink milk, eat cookies, and play parce the parcel and musical chairs and statues.
it starts at 1.30pm, ends at 3pm and when it ends, we all get lolly bags.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
yeah, when i go to parties, we drink milk, eat cookies, and play parce the parcel and musical chairs and statues.
it starts at 1.30pm, ends at 3pm and when it ends, we all get lolly bags.

mmm lolly bags.....

ooo we jump on the trampoline at the parties i go to :) its fun.. and we play in the sandpit too :)

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
At my birthday party, we went to the beach and just did beachy things (swimming, paddling a boat etc)...then it started to rain, so we packed up and went off to my house, where we played "Sale of the Century", then a with the dancemat, ate cake, then we watched some videos.

At one point I asked if we were too old to play Spin The Bottle, only to find that the meaning it has when you're six years old is quite different to the one when you're sixteen. I remember we used to play a game where we'd pile all the presents together, then sit in a circle, and spin a bottle. Whoever the bottle pointed at, you'd have to open that person's present...and we'd go on and on until all the presents were opened...I don't know why we all thought it was cool...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
_muse_ said:
mmm lolly bags.....

ooo we jump on the trampoline at the parties i go to :) its fun.. and we play in the sandpit too :)
and theres a clown that does face painting, and a magician with really lame nonmagical tricks

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
Shit you guys have awesome parties, all i do is get on the reefer and piss and get stupidly wasted....I feel sorry for the person who started this thread...*mumbles something about them bein a loner*

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
and theres a clown that does face painting, and a magician with really lame nonmagical tricks

i love face painting :) i wanna be a butterfly... will he paint a butterfly on my face?!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i was at some place in picton when i was younger and i was a butterfly. so was my cousin.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i always got my face done as a princess with a lil beauty spot above her lip... haha, well i thought i was beautiful :)

Lorie

HSC
thats like that party the other week........................they tell me i had a good time

Murray

Follower of Odin
HSC
Lots of drinkin ... BUT the best was watchin a couple of mates go 100 shots of beer in 100min the winner got through abot 60-5 shots go up and walked off 2 find a drink and the all the other lost the lot or had no idea wat they were doin !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)