• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What Timetable Variation Do You Think Is Best? (1 Viewer)

Villa94

HSC
Having uni:

Tue, Wed, Thur and 4 day weekend

or:

Tue, Wed, Fri / Tue, Thur, Fri and 3 day weekend but day off in between?

I know, an insignificant problem because I hardly have uni but just wondering how other people organise their timetables/what they think is better?

HSC
Uni Grad
I like to have a day off in between; means I can get work done more efficiently (Having an extra weekend aint too good for me coz I don't feel I get as much done imo)

Thaler

HSC
N/A
Day off in between. Allows you to focus on one subject at a time, rather than doing them all on the weekend. Ideal timetable is mon, wed, fri.

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad
I would choose the second option, because you never know what might happen, so having a day in between means you can get assignments done and so on

halapenyo

HSC
yeah dont do four day weekend. especially in your first sem of uni.

i did that in my first sem and it kinda made uni seem like a bludge and something unimportant. and made me extremely lazy.

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah dont do four day weekend. especially in your first sem of uni.

i did that in my first sem and it kinda made uni seem like a bludge and something unimportant. and made me extremely lazy.
I'll be doing this (four day weekend) next semester because that's the only way my schedule can work if I want to go to university only three days a week. Needless to say, next semester will be when I'll really have to organize my priorities and set things straight, haha.

halapenyo

HSC
I'll be doing this (four day weekend) next semester because that's the only way my schedule can work if I want to go to university only three days a week. Needless to say, next semester will be when I'll really have to organize my priorities and set things straight, haha.
yeah look if you are not easily prone to procrastination like me you will be fine.

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah look if you are not easily prone to procrastination like me you will be fine.
Unfortunately, I am prone to procrastination, but I'll think of next semester as an opportunity for me to get over my bad habit. x'D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)