What time do we have 2 get there? (1 Viewer)

DAAVE

HSC
Say it says I enrol between 9 and 1pm tomorrow does it mean I have to get there at 9am and stay till 1pm or does it mean just go at anytime between those two?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
it means u can go anytime between 9am and 1pm and u will finish at whatever time not necessarily at 1pm.

i was between 1pm and 4pm on tuesday and my enrolement took over 2 hours.

so u should try n get there at like before 9am so u can be one of the first people and then it wont take u 2 hrs like mine did! :p

DAAVE

HSC
Yeah I think i'll get there ASAP in the morning.

I don't really enjoy standing in lines or crowds or whatever for hours!

Then again i dont enjoy waking up early either. hmmf

J

jhakka

I got there 15 minutes early, was the third person in, and was out within an hour.

DAAVE

HSC
Why does it take so long???

What exactly do we have to do?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
ok well u firstly get ur enrolement form, then u have to fill it out, and choose ur subjects, then u need to fill out ur HECS form and someone signs it off for u. Then u wait in line to have ur subjects put in to the computer (thats usually the longest), after that u go to the Great Hall and have to go through 4 different lines. 1 is to check ur HECS form, 2 is to pay for ur fees (and HECS if ur doing that), 3 is to get ur usyd union diary, and 4 is to check ur criminal record....but i think only if ur doing Law and Education :)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
man...I'm going to get there early....... i need to work that afternoon......

are there any people there than can help you with ur subject choices? ie advise you of what subjects you need to take...or do they just give u the handbook and u get no help whatsoever?

SmokedSalmon

HSC
When I enrolled last year for science at the chemistry building there were advisors just outside the lecture rooms. You might have to wait awhile to see them though. Btw, don't worry about what subjects you choose during enrollment day because you can always change later on the internet or at the specific faculty. I strongly advise to change ur preferences on the net, SO much quicker.

DAAVE

HSC
Omg that was the longest day ever

if they wanted to drown us in paperwork they suceeded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)