What time do u get to bed each night after all of ur work??? (1 Viewer)

up all nite

HSC
i usually go to bed around 11-12. usualy i jst lie in bed waiting for sleep to wash over me.. but it takes a while to sleep for me.... i went thru a stage where either i went to bed at 11ish and woke up around 3/4 AM..or i couldnt get too bed untill 3/4 am.. so yeah i was literaly scrwed for school...
but i usually try to get into bed around 10.30.. i procrastinate alot..
coffee is my best friend

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
i thought u would stay 'up all nite'

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
theres a rat somewhere in my room = = ;; kinda hard to just fall asleep even though i want to bah.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
theres a rat somewhere in my room = = ;; kinda hard to just fall asleep even though i want to bah.
You serious!? :eek:

I would never be able to sleep in that environment, I'm a very neat and clean type of person, everything has to be in order and bearable [by my standards]. :p

aek

Banned
HSC
I reckon a more systematic approach is better ie. as soon as you come home, do all your homework and all the other stressful work you've got and leave the things you love (for me it's chemistry) to the night were you feel more tired and reluctant to work. And im great believer of a good nights sleep but then again what you going to lose if you have 2-3 hours of sleep on a particular night - a better result i guess. I usually stay up till 11.

Sandez

Hay Guys
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
There is one in mine too!

Although technically its in the roof...the little bastards scurry around constantly and that's why my sleeping pattern is so screwed :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)