What the hell... (1 Viewer)

Gwenny

HSC
I have just realised what's wrong with me. I have this 'thing' where if I like someone I will be completely smitten until I find out they like me (or if). This is what happened with an ex. Liked him. Broke up. Then Liked him, until he made another move on me... Is anyone else like this? I don't know why I can't like people....

umop 3pisdn

Banned
HSC
Gwenny said:
I have just realised what's wrong with me. I have this 'thing' where if I like someone I will be completely smitten until I find out they like me (or if). This is what happened with an ex. Liked him. Broke up. Then Liked him, until he made another move on me... Is anyone else like this? I don't know why I can't like people....
murder/suicide

Gwenny

HSC
Ahhh, yeah, maybe not? See maybe I'm attracted to you then? But no, the point of this post was not to announce that I am horny, but rather...actually, I'm just bored.

T

trolloutaface

Gwenny said:
I'm like that sometimes. I like it when guys "try" to be mean or play hard to get and act like they don't like you. it's hot :shy:

then I get turned off when they start acting nice.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
You are still at the young stupid stage of your life where you are attracted to jerks.

You will get over this stage when you hit 23 (still single no doubt or unhappy in a relationship) and realise what a big mistake you made by going out with all the jerks who just used you as a booty call.

Remember, when you go out with someone - look and say to yourself
"Is this someone I can marry?"

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
You are still at the young stupid stage of your life where you are attracted to jerks.

You will get over this stage when you hit 23 (still single no doubt or unhappy in a relationship) and realise what a big mistake you made by going out with all the jerks who just used you as a booty call.

Remember, when you go out with someone - look and say to yourself
"Is this someone I can marry?"
I disagree, you can go out with someone just for a bit of fun, but you have to be honest with yourself about what the realtionship is.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Yeah I know some people may disagree, cause they want to have a bit of fun, but then again, I am not one who wants to waste my time, effort and money on someone who is not worth it - all for a bit of fun.

sophie1989

HSC
ellen.louise said:
You have issues. Go see a psychologist.
ha i think i need to go see one of them! Sit on the lounge for a bit. Pour out my heart hahahaha

Evilo

HSC
People like you fuk with other peoples heads and thats just stupid.

Go and masturbate or something so you don't hurt other peoples feelings - seriously do it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)