What the best ever film (2 Viewers)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
The Godfather 1&2, Boyz N The Hood, Blood In Blood Out, American History X, Kill Bill Vol 1&2, V For Vendetta, The Shawshank Redemption, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Indiana Jones, Man On Fire, Heat, The Prestige, Mystic River, The Matrix, Wall Street, Good Will Hunting, Twelve Monkeys

+ many more.

speter

HSC
does anyone remember Iron Man? well thats my fave of all time and Transformers, maybe its me caught up in my teen life but meh. superheroes ftw

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
jesus christ, don't any of you watch foreign films, or films made before the 70's???

come on! some variety?

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
jesus christ, don't any of you watch foreign films, or films made before the 70's???

come on! some variety?
12 Angry men, which was already on my list
Amelie was also on my list

The Big Sleep
The Maltese Falcon
Chinatown
Det Sjunde inseglect was pretty cool, although I don't remember much now and can't find a DVD of it.
There are a couple of amazing Foreign language films I've seen, but I can't remember their names. There was this Asian film with something about snow in the title... gosh it's driving me mad... that was incredible.
And then there is of course Hero/Crouching Tiger/house of falling leaves etc... amazing cinematics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)