What sunnies do you own? (1 Viewer)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Inspired by the "what are you wearing now thread" and my own sunnies addiction this thread is thus created, go forth and propegate with photos and descriptions of your sunnies and your wishlist!

Me first: (newest to oldest)

*Dragon casios in choclate

They are perfect for me not wanting big massive sunnies, although they are pretty massive!

*Quicksilver preachers in black (my formal sunnies)

mine actually have the quicksilver logo in a little rectangle and are now the sunnies I wear with work uniform

*Dragon Rangers in "steel" (my sporty sunnies)

These are my more sporty type sunnies and I wear them riding and such

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
dear girls

quit wearing big sun glasses. at first they were hot, but now theyre starting to look retarded. too big on most people's small heads.

I never got into them because I knew they were going to be a temporary taste, and they don't look good on a lot of people.

nicole richie and lindsay lohan esp.

Skeeta

HSC
haha yes nicole richie has gone a bit over the top with the whole super-size sunnies thing.. i dont think i'd see her super-sizing anything else tho

i got a gorgeous pair of mossimo sunnies. they are sex

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
daddy's oldschool rayban aviators - it's hard for me to find sunnies that fit well because of my cheekbones, and the aviators are perfect. and i started wearing them before they became trendy!!

i wore mirrored ones back at the end of 03 and then everyone started wearing them, so i went back to the raybans :p

Last edited:
Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
I have a blue pair of Cancer Council sunnies which I wear to the beach and other places where the UV exposure is extreme. A$15

I have a rather large fake pair of Chanel sunglasses, RM20.

I have a blue two-toned pair of frameless sunglasses, RM60.

I *had* a black pair of brandless sunglasses, but I don't know where they've gone to. $A10

I have clipons which came with my normal glasses.

gna

HSC
All i know is they are Ray Bans....

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i have a pair of morrissey white framed aviators and a big pair of alannah hills.

i know what you mean about big sunglasses on small faces uic, but i have a rather wide face, so i prefer large sunglasses.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i keep losing or breaking all my sunnies

got a nice pair from general pants $15-20 back in nov/dec. they've got plain black lenses (SO hard to find any WITHOUT graded lenses), and the frames go from brown-y red to a light pink down the bottom :)

suz

HSC
I alternate between my black Diesel glasses and my random oversized brown ones

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
i own about 5 pairs of sunnies that i have on rotation

yet my school pair i have just big black one from the super famous petrol station

and my two vintage sunnies
aviators all brown stoll from daddy and massive white O shape sunnies
and a black pair of O shape sunnies

i prefere massive sunnies as they suit me compared tot he tiny frames

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
mine came from portmans but one of the arms broke off and i use a bent paperclip to hold it in. but just today mum's cleaning out her wardrobe and found some awesome sunnies she wore everyday for years in the 70's. and now im having them. they are so awesome.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
A pair of Mangrove jacks atm. they were $50. Hardly wear them.

BUT ive got a $200 sunglasses hut voucher sitting to my left but im not sure what to get with it.

Ive been trying on the ray bans mainly, and aviators dont really suit me.

No idea what to get :(

arrested development
HSC
I love my sunglasses. I wear them all the time; in the dark, in the rain, inside, etc. They're getting really scratched now though because I suck at not dropping things. :(

They're big round ones that I got from some shop in Melbourne. I have no idea how much they were. The shop lady tried to tell me that they were fancy ones but she was probably lying.

I have a few other pairs of Jackie O style sunglasses but my sister keeps stealing them. I've been trying to find some new ones but my nose is physically challenged and, hence, everything sits funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)