What subjects are you dropping ? (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Dropping Biology, we have the worst teacher in the world. It's a pity too considering I am actually quite interested in it. I am not joking when I say she makes all my knowledge of Science evaporate. The only reason I reckon I believe I'll score high 70's- mid 80's in the Prelims is because:
1) I crammed with the Excel Study Guide
2) The paper was mostly skills and general knowledge so basically anyone could have passed.

That will give me 13 Units then which include English Extension 2. I'm planning to really improve my Maths Extension 1 but if I don't believe I'll do well in it (ie. High E3 or E4) I'll probably drop that and keep Ancient. If the 13 Units becomes too much I have the option of going down to 11 by dropping Ancient or to 12 by dropping Maths Extension 1.
I feel for you

I have to self study the entire bio course which I did all of prelim. I do enjoy the subject, its one of my best.

already dropping maths though so I'm on 10 units

Last edited:

Focus is Key

HSC
I feel for you

I have to self study the entire bio course which I did all of prelim. I do enjoy the subject, its one of my best.

already dropping maths though so I'm on 10 units
Wow that's really amazing; shows you're really dedicated to Bio :) I reckon you can def keep it up for the HSC by having that awesome self-discipline! You must own Bio for me too lol- show em you can beat everyone through self-study.

Btw that's the plan for me with Ancient at the moment. I'm going to study ahead from the Macquarie study guide and try and use class as an 'extra' since our teacher is pretty bad. Self-learning ftw :)

CallanT

HSC
Dropping accounting, was coming first in the class but it was 4 hours after school each week, add that onto the 2 hours I already do with MX1 and the planned 2 hours of class after school with MX2 (picking up) I needed to drop.

Pfortune35

HSC
Have been waiting since Week two term 1 to drop software.
also might drop extension english if the workload gets to heavy

fionarykim

HSC
IM DROPPING CHEMM AWWYEAHHH
well i already dropped it :p too bad actually coz my final rank was like 4th
but i hated it D:
so yeah (A)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
How many units did u end up doing and how did u find the workload? ... Haha, just wondering what I'm in for xD
14. And fine. Just lots of time management practice and being motivated and disciplined enough to sit down and do what I had to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)