What subjects are you doing? (1 Viewer)

kuzzles

HSC
hey there

im doin, pe, drama, italian by correspondence biggest mishion ever!!, bio, n advanced english. im jus bout 2 drop general maths cause i h8 it n im such a struggler at it,
but sorta stressin cause then il hav 10 units n every1 keeps tellin me i shldnt hav 10 !!! argh so confused

pretty random question but does ne1 hav ne info on the aboriginal playwright Jack Davis or the play No Sugar, its 4 a drama asses.

Also is ne1 goin on a schoolies curize on the 23rd of novemba nxt yr?? it goes to noumea n otha islands so pumped already yew!

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
tigergal said:
14 units but ipt is gone so 12 to deal with this year
Aye, I did IPT last year, ergo, now I feel like a nerd doing another 12 units on top.

Ext1 English
Ext1 Maths
Physics
Economics
Software Design

Bookie

Banned
HSC
etc etc etc said:
It is a Board Endorsed Course though (which is probably would you meant) so it is not included in the calculation of the UAI. Mind you, since when does the HSC have to be all about UAI-UAI-UAI ? It's a learning experience, and I love Photography and want to study it - the end
Man, it wouldve made it so much easier if we couldve used it as 2 units....

I did it as a 1U prelim course. Loved it.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Are people allowed to drop maths? I know english is mandatory but is maths? Just wondering. n_n

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Riviet said:
Are people allowed to drop maths? I know english is mandatory but is maths? Just wondering. n_n
yeah you can drop maths. get out, get out while you still can!! run! run i tell you!

not that im trying to convince you or anything. *cough* guess it's just my burning hatred for the subject taking over again. and i cant drop it either *gargh*

Riviet

HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
yeah you can drop maths. get out, get out while you still can!! run! run i tell you!

not that im trying to convince you or anything. *cough* guess it's just my burning hatred for the subject taking over again. and i cant drop it either *gargh*
It was only a hypothetical question that i would never act out, I like maths and pretty good at it lol :p

klaw

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:

why can't you drop it? 10 unit requirement?

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Drama
Music 1
Modern History
Mathematics
English (Advanced)
Studies of Religion 1

Nam - Might do Studies of Religion 2 if I feel like it.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Photographys not a HSC subject. But do it for the fun of it anyway.
ha! there's no fun in it! i have pyscho teachers for it!
:) i'm safer with my job as a wedding photographer methinks

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Adv. English
Ext 1 English
Ext 2 English
Ancient History
Extension History
Visual Arts
Studies of Religion 1

(10 units...)
No safety Net
But doing what i adore.
I dropped photography and french beginners ...

Lavenderpup

HSC
Eng Adv
Eng Ext 1
Eng Ext 2
Math
Math Ext 1
Physics
Chem
Religion I

And I did economics prelim
from 13 u to 12 u with a new subject added. woot for all the study periods =D

jess333

HSC
Im doin 13 units, which im thinkin is gonna be too much so am thinking im gonna hav to drop somethin sooner or later, but i like all my subjects! hard choice!
I am doing:

Advanced English
Society and Culture
Modern History
Ancient History
History Ext
Maths ( was doin maths but dropped down to general, less stress)2U
Indonesian Continuers

Go the humanities!!!

jpcg

HSC
Advanced English
Maths Ext 1
Maths Ext 2
Physics
Chemistry
Economics
Catholic Studies (compulsory but doesnt go towards UAI)

= 13 units but only 12 towards uai

i need help in deciding whether to drop maths ext 2 because i feel wats the difference in doing reli reli well in 2 unit maths then doing average in 4 unit? because 4 unit is basically a totally new subject i have to learn n im worried i will be too stressed out with it. PLEASE help me!

tennille

HSC
jpcg said:
i need help in deciding whether to drop maths ext 2 because i feel wats the difference in doing reli reli well in 2 unit maths then doing average in 4 unit? because 4 unit is basically a totally new subject i have to learn n im worried i will be too stressed out with it. PLEASE help me!
If you find 4U interesting then stick with it. It depends what you are averaging as well. If you are doing well, then stick with it. It scales quite well (depending on how you are going). But if you feel more confident about 2U and worried about 4U, then I'd drop 4U.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)