What subject are YOU screwed for? (1 Viewer)

cazza.

HSC
anyone who said ancient history....i feel ur pain! kill it!!!!
oh u who is 'proud 2 be egyptian' lol i agree chem is awesome and btw im egyptian 2!!

lambird

HSC
Mrs.McDreamy said:
Me personally? I'm screwed for biology. All my other subjects are humanities and english, and then there's stupid biology which I haven't even looked at since trials!!! And I'm only doing 10 units!! If only I could choose my subjects over again. TOTALLY SCREWED!

So what about anyone else? :)
same im really hoping i even pass biology. for the trials i studied my ass off and got 48%. the subject is jst so freakin hard!!

Lizcat

HSC
MATHS..!! i knew leaving things to the last minute is shit.!!!.. and thats what ive done, my marks have progressively been going down.. and i only have today, and the weekend and half of mon and tues to study for MATHS! coz wed and thurs is for phys!!! yikes!

emeraldprincess

HSC
kay...mine is no doubt ancient history....TOMORROWS EXAM!!!!
and yet here i am on the internet doing nothing....that could be why im screwed.....

gemrism

HSC
MODERN deserves to be ANNIHLATED in a concentration camp!!!!!

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
Business is shitting me as well, I'm just gonna read over my notes today and see what I can remember tomorrow.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I don't think I'm screwed for business, but my case study hardly covers any of the dot points in detail...expecially global.

treesblack

HSC
Extension english. it is my 11th unit, I went to class all of ten times throughout the year so I don't know much...
I just wish it was all over now. the exams i care about are gone and now the poo ones remain. like maths, religion 2 unit and ext 1 english. ugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)