what sort of mark in 4u should i be getting? (1 Viewer)

suiyi_z

:p boz, stop rubbing it in, i came equal first with courtney for complez numbers 14/15 and then i got KILLED in the harder 3u! i HATE harder 3u, and fashionista is illma right?? can't be wendy...
i would DEFINETLY not repeat maths if i got above 90 in both, i'm not repeating 4u even if i get something dissappointing, i really hate maths
i will just try to maintain my rank..and hopefully improve abit
i dont' think the mark margin would be that huge though...everyone's pretty okay

suiyi_z

hey i know someone that did philosophy last year, its a distinction course right?? he ended up getting uai of 99.5 doing medicine at UNSW now, except that he said philosophy was too much work

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by suiyi_z
complez numbers 14/15 and then i got KILLED in the harder 3u! i HATE harder 3u, and fashionista is illma right?? can't be wendy...
YAY!!!! nice guess :p:p:p

dude i got so hammered with my bad graphing that i didnt even get to LOOK at the harder 3u properly..if i had skipped graphs altogether at the time and done harder 3 u i wud have got a much better mark....but tis k....i like the graphies now...can do em YAY!!!!!

ooh and question!! um mr wade sed that 3u gets scaled more than 4 u...is this true?...i thought it was the other way around

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
mr wade is obviously wrong (urm, isn't he?). lol, go check out SAM (student assessment modeller). Its got the stats.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah, smiths hill owns this message board

suiyi_z

doesn't the mark depend on how well everyone else does? the scaling at school i mean..hsc is abit different that should be lots better for 4u.
hey illma can u tell me that page where u got the past papers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)