what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

Legham

HSC
Hahaha, I saw the funniest looking filthy fat emo chicks at a gig the other night. Their hilarity never ceases :D

Skeeta

HSC
overconfident fuckwits who thrive on telling everyone how awesome their life is.

Pace_T

HSC
gosh, my life is really awesome at the moment!

wooki

HSC
Pace_T said:
gosh, my life is really awesome at the moment!
ha ha ha!! i love it!
i dont care how arrogant a guy is (ok so there are limits but thats a whole new thread) i hate clingy people, guys especially- the really over caring ones...scares the crap out of me.....if teh guy brings most of the emotiontion into a relationshp whats teh girl got to offer

HSC
i hate guys who make fun of a girls appearance. it doesnt matter if it true or not. if its true itll probably touch on something theyre insecure about. if its not theyll become paranoid.

i also hate guys who sexually propostion girls in public. asking a girl to give you a headie = not attractive.

also, i hate guys who steal their sisters jeans. give them back already.

smoking, getting completely wasted and illiteracy = not attractive

just coz you can say "fuckin'" every second word does NOT make you manly.

on the contrary, most 12/13yos use swearing to compensate for the squeakiness. you dont want to be doing what theyre doing, do you?

oh and a girl has a right to ignore you if she doesnt know you and you try and hit on her. for all you know shes a well developed 13yo. its not your right to have her attention.

/rant

GinoIs

HSC
I hate people who open old threads.
And I hate chicks who think they're better than everyone else because they're hip and hop.
And I hate young people trying to fit with the cooler older people.
And I hate myself.
And I hate my parents.

unholyXromance

HSC
the ones that always are "are you emo" or "are you goth" or "are you a punk" or any other label fabrications, BIG turn off for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)