what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
secret said:
What has given you the assumption that I may be bi-sexual?
are you? Bisexuals are cool. I want to become bisexual. Tell me how.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
secret said:
I aint bi-sexual nor ever experienced those sides of things -strictly females thanks. The reason I put "people" is so I wouldn't directly discriminate any sexuality.
yep. i too am bisexual, so as not to discriminate any sexuality ;)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
what types of girls do i hate the most?

only child syndrome mummy's little princess types

tlodg

HSC
N/A
DrownTheCrow said:
what types of girls do i hate the most?

only child syndrome mummy's little princess types
mummy's little boy types are irresistible
but only child syndrome sucks

k_1989

Blondi
HSC
I dont hate, not to sound preachy or anything, I just dont think you can truly hate someone until you really know them...however, I think its really awful when I see:

-girls that try to attract guys by acting stupid or slutty, youre allowed to dress in whatever you want, wear as much make-up as you want, I mean, its your life, but why degrade yourself by acting the part?
-girls that lead guys on
-girls that go for a guy, even after they find out he has a girlfriend (i.e..the future home-wreckers)
-girls that arent genuine, and think they are fooling everyone with their overly cute/slutty acts..the only one youre fooling is yourself
-girls that bitch about what other girls wear or how they look, actually, anyone who bitches about how anyone else looks, its their life, leave them alone, if you cant think of anything else to talk about, youve either got an iq of 2 or youre really, really boring..or both
-girls that put guys they just met above their friends theyve known for years
-cliquey girls
-girls who think that hooking up with 7 guys in one night is an accomplishment, rather than an embarrasment

ha ha, and just so I dont get any reply posts calling me an anti-feminine bitch, here are some for the guys...I dont like it when I see:

-guys that tease girls about how they look, whether it be about weight or what they wear, or just how attractive they are, who are you to say that they arent beautiful?
-guys who assume that having a conversation is the female-version of foreplay...its not
-guys who think that because they are popular/good-looking, they are better than everyone else...one day you'll grow a beer gut and then all you will be/have is a pretentious dick
-guys who think that having a penis gives them the right to degrade girls and call them names
-guys who immediately assume any girl who speaks their mind is a lesbian
-guys who pretend not to know their girlfriend in front of their mates
-guys who call a girl a bitch because she has a boyfriend...if she was your girlfriend, what would u do to the guy that called her that?
-guys who beat up other guys just coz they know they can...it doesnt make you a man, just a cowardly prick

and in general, I really dont like racists, people who cheat on their bf/gf, people who complain about things that either were their fault, or that they can fix themselves, people who put down others to make themselves feel better or people that are constantly taking the fun out of things, or ruining the fun for everyone else by saying how "shit" something is, or how 'boring" it is...if you dont like it, leave

I dont like people that do things like that, and I probably wouldnt get along with them, but thats the thing, if you dont like something someone else does, dont bitch about it, no one is forcing you to be around them, just leave and let them live their life, while you live yours, memba, only bitches bitch...

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I hate guys who care too much about what others (esp. his friends) think that they mistreat a girl that they like

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
k_1989 said:
I dont hate, not to sound preachy or anything, I just dont think you can truly hate someone until you really know them...however, I think its really awful when I see:

-girls that try to attract guys by acting stupid or slutty, youre allowed to dress in whatever you want, wear as much make-up as you want, I mean, its your life, but why degrade yourself by acting the part?
-girls that lead guys on
-girls that go for a guy, even after they find out he has a girlfriend (i.e..the future home-wreckers)
-girls that arent genuine, and think they are fooling everyone with their overly cute/slutty acts..the only one youre fooling is yourself
-girls that bitch about what other girls wear or how they look, actually, anyone who bitches about how anyone else looks, its their life, leave them alone, if you cant think of anything else to talk about, youve either got an iq of 2 or youre really, really boring..or both
-girls that put guys they just met above their friends theyve known for years
-cliquey girls
-girls who think that hooking up with 7 guys in one night is an accomplishment, rather than an embarrasment

ha ha, and just so I dont get any reply posts calling me an anti-feminine bitch, here are some for the guys...I dont like it when I see:

-guys that tease girls about how they look, whether it be about weight or what they wear, or just how attractive they are, who are you to say that they arent beautiful?
-guys who assume that having a conversation is the female-version of foreplay...its not
-guys who think that because they are popular/good-looking, they are better than everyone else...one day you'll grow a beer gut and then all you will be/have is a pretentious dick
-guys who think that having a penis gives them the right to degrade girls and call them names
-guys who immediately assume any girl who speaks their mind is a lesbian
-guys who pretend not to know their girlfriend in front of their mates
-guys who call a girl a bitch because she has a boyfriend...if she was your girlfriend, what would u do to the guy that called her that?
-guys who beat up other guys just coz they know they can...it doesnt make you a man, just a cowardly prick

and in general, I really dont like racists, people who cheat on their bf/gf, people who complain about things that either were their fault, or that they can fix themselves, people who put down others to make themselves feel better or people that are constantly taking the fun out of things, or ruining the fun for everyone else by saying how "shit" something is, or how 'boring" it is...if you dont like it, leave

I dont like people that do things like that, and I probably wouldnt get along with them, but thats the thing, if you dont like something someone else does, dont bitch about it, no one is forcing you to be around them, just leave and let them live their life, while you live yours, memba,

only bitches bitch...

Hmm...

Obsolete

HSC
N/A
i dislike these kind of girls;
-Those that thing they are something special
-Those that believe they are above you
-Girls who sleep around
-Girls dating guys who are way to old for them
-Ditzy girls
-annoying girls that talk on msn like this "OmG ThaT iS CoOlIeS"
-girls who are fans of paris hilton or nicole ritchie
-girls who are too immature
-girls who are too clingy
-girls who are obssessive
-girls who are melodramatic
-grils who can not respect my space
-girls who can not function without a boyfriend
-those girls that think your nothing because your a tad "different" to them
-girls who can not respect my likes and dislikes
-posers
-EMOS
-"Sisters" (those hip hop girls)
-Girls who play way to much sport to the point where its a tad over the top
-girls without dignity, respect or honour
far out im a picky prick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)