what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Komaticom said:
...until the next person posts, who probably can't be bothered or isn't capable of spelling correctly.
i think most ppl just cant be bothered spelling properly on line

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah it is. I should of known only English-literate members would dare to post after that assumption.

*hangs head in defeat*

hbk_ace said:
I know. I don't mind cases when people=ppl, or your=ur, or probably=prolly, but obvious mistakes like quoting other members' names incorrectly is irritating and disrespectful.

Last edited:

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Komaticom said:
Yeah it is. I should of known only English-literate members would dare to post after that assumption.

*hangs head in defeat*

I know. I don't mind cases when "people"="ppl", or "your"=ur, or "probably"="prolly", but obvious mistakes from typing too fast irritates me somewhat.
So this thread has completely gone off topic. We must do something to bring it back.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
why??? can you explain what is so wrong about someone being indecisive
because they can never make up their minds about the smallest things and every answer is a maybe, not a yes or no... after hearing that from someone over and over again it starts to really piss u off.........

spell check

HSC
hbk_ace said:
i thought that at first but was shocked to discover that many of you really are incapable of spelling properly

pretty worried about our education system when people think vengeance is "vengess" and more often than not people don't know between your/you're

HSC
Well... i hate guys who go out with you while going out with other people and then leave you for someone else and make it out to be your fault... *rargh*

psych_girl

HSC
+

I hate the guy who is more than 10 years older than me told me: I love you....
I hate the guy who i liked be4 says something bad behind my back.....
I hate the guy who only needs my body but he says i can give you better feelings.
I hate the guy who invites me to see a movie and goes like movie is good beacuse its dark, people dont know what we re doing.......

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
repeat after me

this thread is hilarious. why dont u all repeat after me:

"I love humanity, but I hate humans."

There is a more innovative way to lead ur life rather than writing out those long hate-lists. Why don't you try laughing at them? You might as well make their flaws to your good use...yes a very bad form of entertainment, but tis better than thinking about what you hate. Take the chance to laugh at everyone (just don't forget yourself)!

once again... repeat after me....

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I hate guys who try to "leech", and girls who jump on your lap, just because your dad won 615 810 Euro ($1 035 000 Aus) in an international Loterias y Apuestas del Estado (lottery).

Pft. Parasitic, greedy bastards... Stay away from my dad's million.

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
Lottery wins aint courageous or attractive.

Well except for the couple who won the lottery (abt 2+ decades ago) and set up a place called Snow Soup or sth outside Central station.. where they offer free food (basic coffee and soup i'm guessing) for everyone. So if you're a starving uni students u must find it ASAP!!

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i hate:
* guys who u feel uncomfortable around
* guys who think they are better than everyone else
* guys who think that sex is the most important thing
* guys who arrange something with u, then diss u

i could keep going, but it would be boring

there should be a thread: What do u LOVE most about guys /chicks?

choc-chip

HSC
daiana said:
\Take the chance to laugh at everyone (just don't forget yourself)!

once again... repeat after me....

Daiana, don't feel like 2 laugh at any1 else but u, i'm sorry 2 say dat..Muahahaah

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
i appreciate your sense of humour very much.

i srsly think these hate-lists are degrading to oneself. i used to have them, but what's the point? it's almost like discrimination.

btw your avatar is very hot! i know she's a celeb and all, but damn she's eyecandy! I like spongebob more though, he has more substance =p

kirabolton

HSC
haha this thread is so funny...not that i can talk'cough cough' anyway i'll add my point of view for the fun of it. I really think everybody is entitled to their own opinion of what's hot and what's not, we might be repulsed by some people's but hey, don't listen to them then. We all know theres people out there with different opinions so only listen to the ones you like. But because i am excessivly good at hate lists i will add mine -

I hate people who suck up to the cool group even if it's in a subtle way.
I hate people who don't acknowledge you.
I hate people who don't get the message.
I hate girls who wear bright make up or do really wacky things with there hair in a non tasteful way.
I hate guys who gel their hair or let it grow so long it's limp and greasy.
I hate boring people, or people who aren't boring but only show you one side of them...

veridis

droog
HSC
Komaticom said:
I hate guys who try to "leech", and girls who jump on your lap, just because your dad won 615 810 Euro ($1 035 000 Aus) in an international Loterias y Apuestas del Estado (lottery).

your dad won a mil? damn to think of all the times i've not bothered to get to know you.
i hate other parasitic greedy bastards. the competition makes it harder for me

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Komaticom said:

HELLO sexy;)

reeeeoww
how u doin?
They put me on earth so the boys dont go hungry...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)