• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what should i do....=( (1 Viewer)

dr3amy

My right hand is really retarded after practicing too much for eng paper, it goes really weak and i cant even hold a pen sometimes and at other times i gets really stiff that i cant write. *cries cant believe this is happening now

The doctor said it wont recover for at least a couple of months & actually told me to request for extra time for essay writing subjects but will the BOS accept that & is it too late to do this now?? i have a bit over a week till my next essay subject- Modern hist. He told me i Should avoid writing right now! What should i do?!!?

Last edited by a moderator:

leslie229

HSC
omg is that carpal tunnel syndrome? you poor thing

you may be able to request a scribe where you'd have to dictate your essay to someone

but yeah contact bos asap

jdrockefeller

HSC
What, your other hand broken or something? Fuck me. There's like almost two weeks until Modern History exam. Start practising.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
god you're so brain dead. how would you like it if that happened to you?

look, as for the one with the PROBLEM! do contact bos, if that doesn't work, then ask for a doctors cert and in exams they are allowed to give you extra time if you have those kind of conditions. happened with the 2nd english paper for a person in my year.

H.S.What?

HSC
step 1. pull down pants
step 2. insert pen into anus
step 3. sit on desk and do circular motions with ur sphincter and voila! theres your modern history essay on ''outline the main events of Albert Speer's life''

alternate solution: if you develop carpel tunnel syndrome or Repetitive Strain Injury in your anus, you can have a go at using any other available orifices.

some poplar ones are the ear, eye socket, and the mouth.

oh, or u could apply for a scribe. Whatever's easier

dr3amy

i cant do scribe, i wont be used to it, i can still write usually but but slower and sometimes it gets worse where i can barely write esp when modern is like 3 hrs of esssay writing. Im praying it'll get better by then that i dont even need extra time, but right now it doesnt seem so likely..

and jdrockefeller practicing writing would only make it worse because im suppose to avoid writing and yea im so going to learn how to write with my other hand in a few wks thanks for being so sympathetic

Last edited by a moderator:

OnizuNeko

HSC
you could always slice them off and replace them with metal hands doctor no style :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)