• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What should be do in reading time? (1 Viewer)

chriss95

HSC
There's 5 minutes reading time, but it's pretty much impossible to answer the multiple choice in your head. So what should we do?

alexobern

HSC
i go through the test and basically highlight in my head with questions i know i can get out easily, and take a peek at the 16 to see my hopes and dreams crushed

deswa1

HSC
Look at all the questions- take especial note of the Q15's/16 and try to sorta get a plan of attack in your head. Then work out the circle geo in your head if you can- that's my plan

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
Look at all the questions- take especial note of the Q15's/16 and try to sorta get a plan of attack in your head. Then work out the circle geo in your head if you can- that's my plan
lol same as mine

7eleven

HSC
N/A
Run through the paper, and read the questions, especially the last 2
That'll help u time out ur work as u'll now how much of work ur expecting in the coming questions

cheepy5

HSC
I would go through the exam but only a quick glance at the last q and avoid thinking about it till i have to. Also plan what I should be up to at what time.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I used to look at the last few questions since the first couple are generally quite straight forward

chriss95

HSC
Go to the last question and hope to God I don't see a whole lot of sigma signs hehe

bertstare

HSC
I used to look at the last few questions since the first couple are generally quite straight forward
This is what I'll be doing. I'll be skipping the MC in the reading time, since I may second guess myself during the working time.

I'll probably start reading Q16, then go through the questions in descending order

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)