What school do you go to and what is ur opinion on it? (1 Viewer)

Tuna

HSC
N/A
feltonw said:
well, good luck in tech and hope u dont turn gay.
He won't turn gay, and I hope you won't fail to make it into the 4U maths class...Lol only the top could go in...Think you could beat the top 100? BTW Fort Street came first in the Titration(science competition held at UNSW), Syd Tech came second! And guess who came third, Ruse! HA!

Dim. Syd. Tech. will not be easy, if you are aiming for 99+ then work work work.

Who is your fav teacher in Canterbury?

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I don't really have a favourite teacher.
I think Ms Rustom(not sure about the 'Ms' if she is called that or not) and Mr Martin are alright.
Have you ever had Mr Pinto and if you have, do the students tease him or make fun of him, which is cruel. I have him for maths.
I wouldnt want to say too much about other teachers that i do not like very much because there might be people who would find out about it.
So anyway what was your favourite teacher in Canterbury Boys'.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
I thought Ms Rustom left school is she back now?
Fav teacher Mr. Howe (I cant remember how to spell but I think that's the correct one, the sports teacher)

I dont like Ms Miroforidis, so stupid...so dumb dye her hair blonde too!

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I don't think Ms Rustom came back. I just said she was ok.
I have Mr Howe this year
I had Ms Miroforidis last year for history.

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I'm at The Kings School, and i like it. I find media and labor attacks on it to be very unfair. It is alot better education than some public schools ive been too. oh and btw not many rich people actually go there, i found its mostly rurals etc...

Last edited:

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
I attend Fairfield High School and I definitely would not mind going to Pymble Ladies College, if anything I'd probably choose PLC over James Ruse. Reason being that I was at PLC recently for their HSC Art exhibition and if your interest lies in the Arts, Pymble is the place to be. A three story science and art block and the gorgeous landscaping is enough to entice ALOT of people:)

Fairfield High isn't what you would call spectacular, largely because the students aren't extremely academic but the teachers are really supportive and know their subjects well (well...most of the teachers anyway) so I don't mind it that much at times.

HSC
Trinity Grammar School - its a decent school, but its a bigtime ripoff and I honestly think I would've done just as good at a public school than at a private one. I must admit the teachers are top notch.

HOWEVER they cancelled our muck-up day and muck-up assembly because on some particular incidents e.g. Half of year 12 going to Homebush Boys etc. and egging :vcross:

Not happy Jan.

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
nato4 said:
Well i go to Avondale near newy i suppose bout 1/2 hour drive from newy, small school pretty good, tend to sometimes force religion down your throat (not often but it sometimes happens) pretty good school **got aviation thats why most come here ***as well as the uni.....
My friend lives around the corner near there! *gO tHe 'BoNg!* ;) do u know anyone in yr 10 @ HSPA? Aka Broadmedow?

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
mmm Cherrybrook Tech.. The schools good, the majority of students or not. Everyone friggin listens to Rap Music. Everyone is like, a wannabe black rapper.

It's just different because i came from castle hill high (BEST)

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
Purple_Circles said:
Well I'm on a scholarship to The Kings School, and i like it. I find media and labor attacks on it to be very unfair. It is alot better education than some public schools ive been too. oh and btw not many rich people actually go there, i found its mostly rurals etc...
Still, a lot of the public schools are a whole lot better.

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
vanush said:
Everyone friggin listens to Rap Music. Everyone is like, a wannabe black rapper.
How pathetic. So I suppose everyone doesn't have a personality of their own? They all are just like sheep following the front one to the slaughter house?

is a roflcopter
HSC
hey can someone pm or link me to the 2003 sydney tech year photo please

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Hermzie said:
I attend Fairfield High School and I definitely would not mind going to Pymble Ladies College, if anything I'd probably choose PLC over James Ruse. Reason being that I was at PLC recently for their HSC Art exhibition and if your interest lies in the Arts, Pymble is the place to be. A three story science and art block and the gorgeous landscaping is enough to entice ALOT of people:)
Thanks :) yeah, I like our grounds, there's plenty of space and facilities. Pymble actually brought out my musical side, which I'm delighted with. In comparison, no offence, but Ruse's choir isn't really that good compared with our Chorale (apart from the fact they have SATB whereas we have 2 alto, 2 sop parts). I'm also pretty excited about our Performing Arts centre coming in next year.

Tuna said:
Selective is better than private schools anyway...Why not selective is the question.
**shrugs** I'm not sure, it depends in what way. Everyone has a different opinion of what's "better". Some selective schools have really crappy orchestras, it's like a token option to make them look better. But I won't say any more unnecessary junk; you're entitled to your own opinion :)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
MALY said:
HI VANUSH!!! wasssssssssssup

i go to cherrybrook tech n i rekons itz k.... i guess.... *cough*
do u know,
jess lavery
jess butts
Laura Hoey
yevette

i know them girls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)