What raw mark will get you a band six? (1 Viewer)

4DOGS

HSC
Band 6

Just woundering what raw mark would give a band 6 in pe. would it be 90% or would it b a little higher or a little lower?

travalina

HSC
Re: Band 6

I'd say you would wanna get a little over 90 in the external exam to get a band 6 as the candidature ( generally speaking) and most schools isn't great and therefore bringing your marks down slightly

Tim035

HSC
Re: Band 6

Not true, in order to get a SCALED mark of 90 for pdhpe you would need to get a little over 90 as your raw exam mark, about 92.
But for an ALIGNED mark indicating a band 6 performance, I'd estimate more around 82 - 84 / 100 for a raw mark, which in PDHPE is Very hard to do due to the large amount of extended responce style questions which require a lot of high quality information in order to achieve close to full marks for.

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
obviously it depends on your school and your current assessment mark that was sent in but ideally i've heard that you need 92-93 raw mark if you are ignoring the assessment marks... for me (before our school trials) i'm coming first out of 17 people and i think i will get say 97/98 as a mark for my report (im about 38/40 which accounts for 65%) so i need something like probably 85-88 as a mark as a guess... not sure any ideas??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)