what r u guys studying atm?? (1 Viewer)

Rawf

HSC
I haven't studied for a subject in a while.. for the past few days ive been writing out my essays :( I should really do something for maths and Eco!

ali-fc

HSC
do a 2 hr past paper then spend 1 hour skimming past eco and bio then memorise essays for tommoro for 3 hours then relax

sillyb3

HSC
N/A
Memorising creatives and doing bio! Is anyone else feeling restless? I can't concentrate cos I'm just so anxious for tomorrow to be over!

hschero

HSC
Memorising creatives and doing bio! Is anyone else feeling restless? I can't concentrate cos I'm just so anxious for tomorrow to be over!
Definitely restless + anxious for tomorrow to pass.. and wednesday - modules will be the death of me! :cry:

HSC
just memorising my essay and creative! btw how many relateds has everyone prepared for?
I only did one related, but gonna watch Freedom Writers and have as much notes to incorporate if they ask for it...
Fixing up my essay and writing out my creative.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Bit of bio, bit of English. Think I'm going to go over Blueprint again tonight, and go over English things for tomorrow.

freeeeee

HSC
For Paper 1: Remember creative very well and happy with it, still have some parts i struggle to remember for Belonging blueprint (not too happy for this one, however it has given me a consistent mark of 13/15 for an assessment and the trial)
Paper 2: All three blueprints for modules i am very happy with (still have not fully remembered, but they are the ones that are freshest in my head and most confident with)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)