what pulls u away from your study? (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
RiCkiE said:
anyone ever find themselves still trying to study during the exam? :p Our school shirts have a very handy little hole near the cuff...i don't know what it's called but sometimes when i'm desperate i hide stuff in there :D
That isn't 'studying' it's cheating.

ShaKoKo.Jan

HSC
nytype of arabic music has me movin ..lolz i just love the beat and the fact thati love dancing makes it worse...other than that its msn and my laptop...i swear its just soo distracting..and i clean if i cant or dont want to study...

HSC
N/A
Currently, a rubix cube sitting on my desk, and after that, MSN is pretty bad. Then maybe music (iPod, CD's, piano).

But anything's capable of distracting me. Anything that's on my desk. My attention span is pretty appalling.

DaWun

blah
HSC
i must say games .. -.- its really effecting me alot.. dota is too addictive .. and i assume msn is a popular one as well =/ oh well hopefully ill overcome dis ^^ but den agian i got a short attention span .. bah

HSC
Judging by the many replies I think its safe to say these forums effectively pull you away from study :lol:

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
the computer, people! Yeah.. I have 3 assignments and yeah im gonna stress out if i dont start soon so i better be off.. i was good at first with the balance and doing school work first now im beginning to get lazy and not start school work as soon as i get home..but then again i need atleast an hour break from school work i suppose!

manufan

HSC
PC games are so convienient and a great way to waste time :D so thats my main distraction among other things... Football at 3 in the morning, TV till 11:30 and of course going out,, so thats whats gonna f*** me up this year :D meh...

Annalisee

HSC
Artemis. said:
Sims 2 would have to be the worst.
Oh yeah man!
That used to be a killer for me, except my computers quite stuffed at the moment and wont let me play it. I suppose it's a good thing.

van.tango

HSC
ABC programming. Curse you, Foreign Correspondent, Spicks & Specks, THE CHASER'S WAR ON EVERYTHING (back tomorrow night at 9pm, watch it or suffer in your jocks), jtv, jtv Saturday... we could be here for a while listing all the ABC shows I love.
Oh, and we can't forget the cricket now at the moment. GO NOO ZOOLAND!

jkylk

HSC
ANIME and the COMPUTER and my lack of SLEEP. (i fall asleep in front of my computer or when i am studying) Blah... not good for year 12. lol
Hahahah "The chasers..." Is so hiliarious!! We were watching it in class today for ext eng. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)