What primary school did you go to? (1 Viewer)

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
i went to:
Hunters Hill PS (Laurie Ward went there)
class of '99 (Mr Newhouse--fuckin cocksucker of a teacher got paranoid about answering back and didnt let anyone even say sorry and wouldnt fuckin stop making lame-ass jokes that made me put thumbtacks on his chair and got me detention)

i hated our skool it was so conservative even for a govt skool and most of the teachers were either going thru menopause or had permanant PMS. If ne HH ppl come on the board they can help share stories about teachers like Mrs Fyfe (fuckin short assed hot-tempered mole who took her way as assistant principal or watever to only screeching her little lungs out) and Mrs DeMellow (70-somethig who should have retired ages before wondering why her menopause affected her schooling techniques)

to me primary school such a fuckin waste of time on school plays and school spirit, where i go now, Epping Boys HS no time wasted on all that other shit wat a sigh of relief.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
yrs K-3 St. Patricks Blacktown
yrs3-5 St. Michaels Sth Blacktown
yr6 St. Bernadettes Castle Hill

stainmepink

HSC
WOW! ur from hurstville? :O i was in ... umm ... ms davis's class i think. omg i cant remember .... one of the oc classes in 1999 and 2000. how about u? iv been there since kindy

meLoncoLLie said:
:eek: whose class were you in?

Last edited:

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
AntiHyper said:
i used to live in the east.. bondi junction
So i went to bellevue hills
omg, finally. someone actually went to bellevue hill. what years were you there?

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
stainmepink said:
WOW! ur from hurstville? :O i was in ... umm ... ms davis's class i think. omg i cant remember .... one of the oc classes in 1999 and 2000. how about u? iv been there since kindy

i went there from 1997-early 1999. i don't know anyone in your year except for a girl called Lillian, i think she was in Ms Ryan's OC class.

stainmepink

HSC
i know lillian as well! wow ... what highschool u at? i bet i know you and ive seen u around

special kake

i went 2 st. aidans primary school at rooty hill frm kindy - yr4. wasnt a very big school and not that good.

frm yr 5 - yr 6 i went 2 st. andrews primary at marayong (west) and it was ok, the only primary school that has left any good memories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)