What pen have you been using for you HSC exams? (1 Viewer)

xJennax

HSC
I use Bic Pro + in black. However, it has a groove kinda thing that I think is designed for people who use a pen with one finger on the top and I use two so it's not as comfortable. I want to get some new kilometrico ones.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
bic ultra round stic grip.
8 pens for like $3.50.
last for ages and work like a charm :)
i bought some more expensive pens for my trials which write really smoothly and my friend uses them, i had 2, they both ran out after 2 trial papers, which was annoying considering their cost, whereas the bic ultra round stic grip just lasts for ages!
god i can't believe i'm promoting a pen...i should go study or get out more or something haha...

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
bic ultra round stic grip
they last for a while and they're cheap so there's no fear of losing ink

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Black bio soft feel med they rock, but i got pissed at them in AOS, a few died, though when they were collecting the papers i got to build a massive pen tower

charlesdinio

HSC
get any XXXXXL pen..

the fatter the pen, the less chance of cramping!

Ive used them since year 11, and I have not had one cramp since.. and i managed 6 books in english and 7 in business.. DO IT

HSC
i love artline felt tip black pens but not for essays i like medium pens at the moment i have a pilot begreen ballpoint pens,,, made form 96% recycled materials :D

Eddy1ner

HSC
Papermate Kilometric black pens are easy to handle and offer great speed.
however some cramps... but well worth it.

B.A.S

bao28

HSC
i was using tthose cheap papermate pens 1.2M clear, friends experience say, these pens break @ grip point all the time, he had 10, he broke 10, LOL

and after i realised its hard to write cuz i hafta put os much pressure on it for my writing to look neat i went to buy some new ones

Papermate "World's Smoothest Pen" Profile 1.4B
and a image of it somewhere here

LOL

seriously, thats what came up when i google imaged it http://images.google.com.au/images?hl=en&q=papermate+profile+1.4b&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

danz90

HSC
im using this retractable metal-tip ink pen by Pentel (not the ballpoint ones)... they like GLIDE across the stupid BOS writing booklet paper. i compared it with ballpoint.. and the writing speed is greatly improved.

shakky15

HSC
so this is where i should have been posting about my new-found love affair with BIC.

Bic classic fine. yellow barrel and fine tip. FTW. strong colour and writes pretty smooth. Until i found

BIC ultra round stic grip featuring easy glide: feel the smoothness!

they are awesome. i got a pack of 8 for $2.73 or thereabouts. they really do feel smoother then other pens so my writing speed sort of increased. one problem though. the 'grip' is rubbish. feels like plastic. not soft or grippy at all. my hand still hurts after using these pens.

HSC
shakky15 said:
so this is where i should have been posting about my new-found love affair with BIC.

Bic classic fine. yellow barrel and fine tip. FTW. strong colour and writes pretty smooth. Until i found

BIC ultra round stic grip featuring easy glide: feel the smoothness!

they are awesome. i got a pack of 8 for $2.73 or thereabouts. they really do feel smoother then other pens so my writing speed sort of increased. one problem though. the 'grip' is rubbish. feels like plastic. not soft or grippy at all. my hand still hurts after using these pens.
lol hmm if u could replace that grip.... then itd be a superpen!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

proringz

HSC
Papermate - Flexgrip Elite (not the common Flexgrip Ultra)

Last edited:

inter108

HSC
Paper mate 1.2 m red blue and black

Plus the ever handy Bic 4 colors in one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)