What order did you do it in? (1 Viewer)

Dr. Zoidberg

HSC

Spent 30 mins on creative, then 40 mins on belonging and then had 50 mins left for short answers

bayan92

HSC
3 - Intro
1 - Most
3 - to Completion
1 - Finish off
2 - till the end

Nuclear

HSC
3, 2, 1.

In the 5 minutes reading time, i was going over how i would be able to adapt my prepared story and essay to the questions.

Spent 50 minutes on 3.
Spent 40 minutes on 2.
Then the rest was spent on 1.

Either way, i aced it! :spin:
10 minutes reading time*

HSC
Our supervisors are mean and won't let us write anything after pens down. I easily wasted a good 10mins writing English Paper 1, my student number, the centre number, the date, the section and the question on my booklets, PLUS student & centre number on every page.

They should print the booklets with your information on them, although I know this isn't realistic -.-
our supervisor gives us time at the beginning to do all that so we dont waste time

i did mine 1,2,3

bellyy.loo

HSC
1, 3, 2.
A friend advised me to do 1 first because the texts are still fresh in your mind after reading time.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I did the essay first, because my mind was still fresh and I was less likely to forget stuff, reading task second, because it was a pain in the arse and I just wanted to get it done, and creative writing last, because I wanted to finish off the exam on a high note.

7oas7y

HSC
In my opinion... 3, 1, 2

3. Your essay should already be prepared and practiced. You should know exactly what you would like to say, knowing points and quotes. All you have to do is answer the question. This is the area you will have been studying the most for if at all, so you should attempt this first while it's still fresh in your mind.
1. Simply for the reason that after reading these and answering these, you may find ideas that can help you with your second question.
2. Whilst the first part is still in your short-term memory bank it's best to jot down your ideas and prepare your story. You should already have a vague idea in mind, all you need to do is adapt it to answer the question.

Again, this is my personal opinion. I see no flaws in it.

Nuclear

HSC
I did the essay first, because my mind was still fresh and I was less likely to forget stuff, reading task second, because it was a pain in the arse and I just wanted to get it done, and creative writing last, because I wanted to finish off the exam on a high note.
Yea, I enjoy the creative so I did it last.

Also, I always did Section I first so I didn't unnecessarily waste time reading the texts. But, to each his own :)

krystally.

HSC
3, 1, 2
From order of most confident to least, that way I get idea's and shit so I can work out the last one I'll do

Also, in one of the replies it said they went through with a highlighter during reading time?
Why aren't we allowed that then? :S

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
3, 1, 2
From order of most confident to least, that way I get idea's and shit so I can work out the last one I'll do

Also, in one of the replies it said they went through with a highlighter during reading time?
Why aren't we allowed that then? :S
we aint supposed to even look at our pens during reading time

wtf?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)