What option are you doing this year? (2 Viewers)

what option?

• Geophysics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medical physics

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Astrophysics

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • From quanta to quarks

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • The age of silicon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shady145

Banned
HSC
Hate it.
I tuned out actually, don't remember much.

So my knowledge of projectiles = none. :mad1:

I don't like anything formula based, which is.. oh.. all of Physics?
Damn. :haha:

But everyone else in the class (they all do 4U maths) help me out sometimes. :/
And I'm doing kickass in the longer response section, but thats about it.

(i.e, for a question relating to induction cooktops, where you had to take on the persona of a salesman about the safety pluses over conventional cooktops, I went overboard with that question and ended up writing like, "So, will that be cash, cheque or credit?" The teacher was not amused. =.=)
lol well projectiles are a gift, u should really learn them, they could be up to a 7 mark gift ^^

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
That's worrying, we've finished everything since last term. LOL.
Hopefully your trials aren't coming up anytime soon.
Well, fuck, is it easy to learn from scratch without a teacher? I might start learning it ahead of class... my trials are in week 3.

shady145

Banned
HSC
Well, fuck, is it easy to learn from scratch without a teacher? I might start learning it ahead of class... my trials are in week 3.
its not that hard, just ask q's on here or ask ur teacher if u dnt understand something'
i did the whole motors to generators by myself, so u should try lol, what a good concluding sentence =s

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
yea nothing difficult so far, but im not sure what dot pts ive covered in Q2Q maybe i should check the syllagus =)
Yeah you should - the last 2 sections are super interesting - nuclear physics mwahahahahaha

Yes it's quite easy - i've learnt everything upto the 3rd section in QQ ahead of my class (also did it to double check what my teacher's teaching us *sighs). Just use a textbook :)

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Hmmm I don't know how much of it will be in the trial exam though. They can't exactly put stuff in there that we haven't even touched on in class. I'll just do the first chapter for now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)