What Month? (1 Viewer)

Bimbo

Southern Girl
Can anyone tell me what months the HSC exams are in? Is it early November or earlier than this?

ellipsis

HSC
Yeah I reckon its the 20th. I think thats on one of my friends birthdays.

ellipsis

HSC
School. They tell you. We even got this calendar thing for the whole year, with the holidays and start of HSC marked on it - some government thing, blatant advertising for HSC.CSU at the top.

You don't do the HSC through school do you ? (I remember another thread) That must be hard. How are you going to sit the actual exam ? Do you have to go in and sit with ppl at a school, or are they shifting a supervisor out to you ?

Bimbo

Southern Girl
the bastards at OTEN don't tell me anything!!! Well i'm not really sure...i know that i will be sitting some assessment tasks at the nearest TAFE, which is Moss Vale, but for the exams i think the Board of Studies allocates me to the nearest school/TAFE...so probably the local high school, as that is closest to me.

ellipsis

HSC
Originally posted by Bimbo
the bastards at OTEN don't tell me anything!!! Well i'm not really sure...i know that i will be sitting some assessment tasks at the nearest TAFE, which is Moss Vale, but for the exams i think the Board of Studies allocates me to the nearest school/TAFE...so probably the local high school, as that is closest to me.
Ah well. At least you've discovered this place then.

So what made you do the HSC that way as opposed to school ? - if thats not personal, I'm just curious, and kinda impressed, because whoa, that would be hard and lonely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)